高一英语课文翻译第七课:文化遗迹

所属专题:人教高一英语课文翻译  来源:沪江高考资源网    要点:人教版高一英语课文翻译  
编辑点评: 文化遗产是一笔宝贵的财富,我们可以通过它解读过去,了解历史,从而更加珍重现在与未来。本课主题是文化遗迹,让我们随着课文的讲解,一起走近那段过往岁月,感受时代的烙印!

INTEGRATING SKILLS

Reading and Writing

In your lifetime, you will often see something that makes you happy, sad or angry.

在你一生中,你会经常遇到一些令人高兴、难过或者生气的事情。

You may want to tell others about your feelings.

你或许想把自己的感受告诉他人。

To make your voiceheard, you can write a letter to a newspaper editor.

要把你的意见说给别人听,你可以给报纸编辑写信。

Here is an example:

这儿有一个例子:

Dear Editor,

亲爱的编辑:

I live in Paris, France.

我住在法国巴黎。

In my country there is a famous site called the Chauvet Caves.

在法国有一个著名的地方,叫肖维岩洞。

I am very worried about it

我对它很担忧,

because some of the cave paintings have been destroyed by air pollution.

因为有些洞穴壁画被空气污染破坏了。

No, the pollution does not come from cars or factories, but from human beings.

不,污染不是来自汽车和工厂,而是来自人类。

Thousands of tourists visit the cave every year.

每年有成千上万人参观这个洞。

The carbon dioxide fromtheir breath is damaging the paintings.

它们呼出的二氧化碳正破坏着壁画。

I think one way to solve the problem is to put glass walls in front of the paintings.

我认为解决这个问题的一个方法是在画像前面装上玻璃墙。

Second, the number of visitors should be limited.

其次,应该控制游客的人数。

And we should build a websiteswherepeople can look at the pictures and paintings.

我们还应该建一个网站,人们可以在这里欣赏图片和画像。

Yours sincerely,

谨启

Sophie  

索菲

>>点击查看人教高一英语课文翻译专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2024人教版高一英语课文翻译信息由沪江高考资源网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: