第一节 （共5小题；每小题1.5分，共7.5 分）
1. What was the man doing when the phone rang?
A. Taking a shower. B. Cleaning the floor. C. Repairing the shower.
2. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a hotel. B. In a restaurant. C. In a supermarket.
3. What is the woman’s suggestion?
A. Be more patient with Bill. B. Ignore Bill’s words. C. Cheer Bill up.
4. What did the man get for his birthday?
A. CD. B. a bike. C. a CD player.
5. How much change does the man give the woman?
A.￡9. B.￡9.50. C.￡10
6. Where does the man’s supplier come from?
A. China. B. Munich. C. Hamburg.
7. What is the percentage of products sold in Germany?
A. 15%. B. 25%. C. 85%.
8. Why did the poet speak to the woman?
A. To talk about poems.
B. To read her some poems to her.
C. To talk her into buying his book.
9. What do the speakers agree?
A. The food was delicious. B. The party lasted too long. C. The party was interesting.
10. Why did the speaker change his job?
A. He couldn’t support his family.
B. He wanted to work for his interest.
C. He couldn’t spare time to stay with his family and friends.
11. Where does the speaker work now?
A. In a school. B. In a company. C. In a hospital.
12. What does the speaker think of his present job?
A. It is satisfying. B. It is well-paid. C. It is stressful.
13. What does Tony do?
A. A camera man. B. A sports reporter. C. A football player.
14. What do some people complain about Tony?
A. His appearance is awful.
B. He speaks fast and quietly.
C. He refuses others’ advice impolitely.
15. What relation is Tony to the speakers?
A. Their student. B. Their colleague. C. Their interviewee.
Blue Sky Hotel
Location French Riviera
Rate (等级) 16.
Facilities 17. room, swimming pools,
18. courts and disco hall
Extra service Boat trips to deserted 19.
20. trips to the surrounding countryside
Contact visiting local travel agent or calling 4008-111-345