第一节（共 5小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a shop.
B. At a tailor's shop.
C. In a classroom.
2. What time can the woman go to meet Professor
A. At 10:10. B. At 10:50. C. At 11:00.
3. What will the man do while the woman is away?
A. Plant for her house.
B. Buy some water for her.
C. Water her plants.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. Ann is looking for a home.
B. Ann is on the way home.
C. Ann is eager to go home.
5. What is the woman going to do?
A. To take part in a concert.
B. To take part in a sports meet.
C. To an old friend's home for dinner.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. What's the man trying to do?
A. Comfort the woman.
B. Speak for John.
C. Apologize to the woman.
7. What's the relationship between Julie and John?
A. Girlfriend and boyfriend.
B. Mother and son.
C. Boss and worker.
8. When will Julie probably meet John in the square?
A. At 6:05 p.m. B. At 6:00 p.m. C. At 5:55 p.m.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. Which sport did Peter probably take part in?
A. The relay race.
B. The high jump.
C. Ping-pong match.
10. Which sport did Joe win?
B. The high jump.
C. The relay race.
11. Whose class did very well at the sports meeting?
A. The boy’s. B. The girl’s. C. Both A and B.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. What kind of music does the man like best?
A. Classical music. B. Rock music. C. Jazz.
13. Who can play the violin?
A. The woman. B. The man. C. The man’s wife.
14. When will the woman possibly hear the man’s
A. Some day in the future.
B. This weekend.
C. This month.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. Where did Sue spend the nights in the country?
A. In a farm house.
B. In the open.
C. At a hotel.
16. What was the weather like in the country?
A. There was a lot of sunshine.
B. It rained nearly every day.
C. It snowed a lot.
17. What did Sue think of the people in the country?
A. They were tall.
B. They were friendly.
C. They were strange.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. What is the speaker going to do in Africa?
A. To train nurses in hospital.
B. To work on a farm.
C. To teach in a school.
19. Why will the speaker go to Africa?
A. She wants to make money.
B. She wants to help the people
C. She wants to go sightseeing.
20. Who does the speaker want to work with?
A. Children. B. Old people. C. Women.