高一英语课文翻译第二课:世界各地的英语

所属专题:人教高一英语课文翻译  来源:沪江高考资源网    要点:人教版高一英语课文翻译  
编辑点评: 大量的课外阅读能培养语感,对语言学习者来讲,其重要性自不必多说。而对于 教材的研读,我们更需费一番苦功的。忽视对教材本身的学习,往往会游离于教材之外,无异于舍本逐末,缘木求鱼。其实,宝藏就在我们身边,一起来寻宝吧~

第二课:世界各地的英语 

WARMING UP

NANCY:Oh, there you are. Now then, did you have a good flight?

南希:噢,你在这儿。你旅行愉快吗?

JOE:Sure, we flew all the way direct from Seattle to London.  

乔:还可以,我们从西雅图一直飞到了伦敦。

NANCY: You must be very tired. Did you sleep at all on the plane?  

南希:你一定很劳累。你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

JOE:No, not really. I’m very tired. Could I use your bathroom?  

乔:没有,的确没睡。我很累。好了,我可以用你的浴室吗?

NANCY:Why, of course. You don’t need to ask, just make yourself at home.  

南希:当然可以。你不用问。请随便。

Let me give you a clean towel.

我给你一条干净的毛巾。

JOE:A clean towel?  

乔:一条干净的毛巾?

NANCY:Yes. Here you are. The bathroom is upstairs. It’s the second door on the left.  

南希:是的,给你。浴室在楼上,左边第二个门。

JOE:Thanks Nancy. If you’ll excuse me now.  

乔:谢谢你,南希。打扰了。

(after a while)

(过了一会儿)

NANCY:Have you found it?  

南希:你找到了吗?

JOE: Well, eh yes, I mean no. I mean, I found the bathroom, but I didn’t find what I was looking for!

乔:噢,是的,没有。我的意思是我找到了浴室,但没找到我想找的地方!

SPEAKING

EMILY:Karen, can you tell me how to pronounce“kilometre”?

埃米莉:卡伦,请你告诉我怎样读“kilometre”这个词好吗?

KAREN:Sure. British people say / ˈkiləˌmi:tə /and Americans say / kɪˈlɑmɪtɚ /.

卡伦:当然可以。英国人读/ ˈkiləˌmi:tə /,美国人读/ kɪˈlɑmɪtɚ /。

TEACHER:Karen and Emily, is there anything that isn’t clear to you?

老师:卡伦,埃米莉,你们还有什么不清楚的吗?

KAREN:Emily asked me a question, but I already answered her.

卡伦:埃米莉问了我一个问题,可我已经回答了她。

TEACHER:What was her question?

老师:她的问题是什么?

KAREN:She asked me how to pronounce “kilometre”.

卡伦:她问我怎么读“kilometre”这个词。

 

MS SMITH: Harry, take these two pizzas to Mr.Thompson on Broad Street, Number 12. 

史密斯夫人:哈里,把这个比萨饼送给托马逊先生,他在百老汇大街12号。

HARRY:Can you spell that name, please?

哈里:你会拼写那个名字吗?

MS SMITH:T-h-o-m-p-s-o-n. On Broad Street, Number 12.

史密斯夫人:T-h-o-m-p-s-o-n。在百老汇大街12号。

HARRY:Can you repeat the address, please?

哈里:你把地址再重复一下好吗?

MS SMITH:Broad Street, Number 12.

史密斯夫人:百老汇大街12号。

HARRY:Got it.

哈里:明白。

MS SMITH:Take Dave’s motorbike. Here are the keys. And hurry up!

史密斯夫人:骑上戴夫的摩托车,钥匙在这里。赶快点!

HARRY:Anything else?

哈里:还有别的事吗?

MS SMITH:Don’t forget to buy me some ketchup on your way back.

史密斯夫人:在回来的路上别忘了给我买点番茄酱。

 

>>点击查看人教高一英语课文翻译专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2024人教版高一英语课文翻译信息由沪江高考资源网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: