1.Today, if you find something useful on the Internet, you can download and ____ it in your personal computer file.
A. save B. spare C. share D. turn
2. The conference to be held in Beijing is of ____.
A. much important B. very significant C. great significance D. very importance
3. He is not _____ to leave at once.
A. possible B. probably C. likely D. possibly
4. It is _____ to the Chinese Academy of Sciences and more than ten famous universities, including Peking University and Tsinghua University.
A. home B. house C. family D. place
5. Everybody here enjoyed the play,______ myself.
A. included B. including to C. including D. which included[来源:Z,xx,k.Com]
6. He would like to ___ his teammates the secret how he beat his rival.
A. explain B. say C. tell D. suggest
7. – That’s a beautiful coat in the window.
- It certainly is . If I had the money, _____ buy it.
A. I’d B. I’ll C. I may D. I shall
8. -- _______ will go there with the boss?
A. Do you think who B. Do you think whom
C. Whom do you think D. who do you think
9. There are three books here. We still need ____ books.[来源:Zxxk.Com]
A. three another B. other three C. three other D. more three
10. You can give the book to ______ is on duty.
A. who B. whom C. whomever D. whoever
11. My brother is the only one of the boys who ____ the work on time.
A. have finished B. has finished C. had finished D. finish
12. The girl said she would do _____ she wanted to do.
A. the work what B. that c. what D. how
13. ______ the teacher carefully in class does you much good.
A. Listen to B. To listen C. Listening D. Listening to
14. The old man made ____ clear that he would retire soon.
A. that B. this C. it D. them
15. When you ____ ypour own country again, you will feel very happy.
A. set feet in B. set foot in C. set foot on D. set feet on
16. The meeting held yesterday was said to be _____.
A. a great success B. great success C. an success D. great a success
17. The scientists spend as much time as they can ____ books.
A. read B. to read C. reading D. buy
18. As a result, my brother succeeded ____ the radio but I failed _____ the TV set.
A. in repairing, in fixing B. in repairing , to fix
C. to repair, to fix D. repairing, fixing
19. – How about this kind of fruit?
-- Oh, this kind of fruit ___ lots of vitamin C and B.
A. remains B. includes C. contains D. holds
20. The medicine he had taken _____ the blood.
A. has bad effect on B. had a bad effect on
C. has a bad effect on D. had bad effect on
21. It was not until the professor came back _____ I left the office.
A. when B. where C. that D. where
22. The old man has such a nice clock _______ I saw in the shop yesterday.
A. that B. which C. as D. when
23. – Is your father _____ ?
-- Yes. Thank you.
A. any better B. very better C. some better D. fairly better
24. -- _____ is fthe distance from this city to your school?
-- 20 kilometers.
A. How B. What C. How much D. How far
25. Do you thinkthere’ll be a time _____ we can become very rich?
A. that B. when C. while D. as
26. The little boy doesn’t only believe in it,_______?
A. does he B. doesn’t he C. is he D. isn’t he
27. The film reminded him ______ what he had seen in China.
A. for B. of C. with D. in
28. _______ make a living, the brothers had to work for a rich man.
A. So as to B. To C. in order that D. So that
29. It is cleat that he _______ the foundation of modern art.
A. has lain B. is lying C. has lied D. has laid
30. The man didn’t stop working until his dream______.
A. realized B. realizing C. came true D. was come true
31. Everyone is not allowed _____ in the meeting room.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoking D. to smoking
32. First I thought he was a teacher. But finally I knew he ______ to be a policeman.
A. turned out B. turned in C. turned up D. turned down
33. – Who’s the girl _______in red?
-- She is my sister.
A. dressed B. dressing C. wearing D. putting on
34. Now I am a lawyer. It is three years since I ________ a teacher.
A. became B. was C. turned D. am
35. When we came into the room, we found that there _______ furniture in it.
A. was many B. were many C. were much D. was much
36. The children walked along the road, ______.
A. laughing and singing B. laughed and sang
C. to laugh and sing D. to laugh and to sing
37. Don’t listen to him. He often _____ a promise and afterwards ______ it.
A. makes; breaks B. breaks; makes C. keep; breaks D. carry out; makes
38. In my opinion our work will _____ after our hard work.
A. be come easy B. come easy C. is come easy D. come easily
39. – How long are you staying?
-- I don’t know _______.
A. That’sOK B. Never mind C. It depends D. It doesn’t matter
40. The fans ______ patiently for two hours, and they would wait till the movie star arrived.
A. were waiting B. had been waiting C. had waited D. would wait
1-5.ACCAC 6-10.CADCD 11-15.BCDCB 16-20.ACBCB
21-25.CCABB 26-30.ABBDC 31-35.BAABD 36-40.AABCB