1. Which days DOESN’T the woman’s brother work?
A. Monday, Friday and Saturday. B. Saturday and Sunday.
C. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
2. What can be said about John?
A. He is the youngest of four children. B. He is the third child. C. He is a lawyer.
3. What do we learn from this conversation?
A. The woman cannot decide whether to go to New Orleans or to stay at home.
B. The woman’s experience during her last trip was not very pleasant.
C. The man enjoys traveling a lot.
4. Where’s Mr Adams now?
A. At the health center. B. At Sun Valley. C. At work.
5. What train will the man take?
A. 6:55 B. 6:30 C. 6:05
6. Who wanted to call whom?
A. The man wanted to call the woman. B. The woman wanted to call the man.
C. The man wanted to call Jack. D. The woman wanted to call Jack.
7. What did the woman want the man to do?
A. To call her back some time later. B. To call her back when Jack comes back.
C. To tell Jack to call her back. D. To tell Jack to come back.
8. What was the telephone number?
A. 87665539 B. 87765539 C. 87265539 D. 87262539
9. What is the relation between the boy and the girl?
A. Classmates. B. Schoolmates. C. Strangers. D. Brother and sister.
10. Which class won the first place in the relay race?
A. The boy’s. B. The girl’s. C. Class Four. D. The boy and the girl’s.