There be句型结构仍然是高中阶段的学习重点，下面就there be的用法做如下总结。
一、不同时态的There be 结构
1. There will be thousands of football fans in London next month.
2. There is going to be a film in our school this weekend.
3. There is to be a concert at the Albert Hall tonight. It is to be broadcast live.
4. There have been a lot of accidents round here.
5. There has been some awful weather lately, hasn’t there?
6. He told me that there had been an argument between them.
7. There will have been a definite result before Friday.
二、含有情态动词的There be 结构
1. There would be fewer accidents if drivers took care.
2. He felt that there must be something wrong with the car.
3. There may quite well be another demonstration tonight.
4. Why do there have to be poor people like those?
5. There used to be a cinema here before the war.
6. There must have been a rain last night, for the ground is wet.
三、There be 结构经常和appear, seem, need, chance, happen, prove 等动词搭配
1. There appears to be little enthusiasm for your idea.
2. There seems to be something wrong with this computer.
3. There doesn’t seem to have been any difficulty over the money question.
4. There appear to have been some nasty accidents.
5. There needs to be a system set up to judge the quality of the English language training.
四、There be 结构也和be sure, be supposed, be said, be known 等短语搭配
1. There is sure to be a place where we can find a restaurant.
2. There are supposed to be wild animals in the hills.
3. There is said to be a secret tunnel beneath the building.
4. There are known to be thousands of snakes on the island.
五、There be 结构的非谓语动词形式
1. I expect there to be no argument about this.
2. I should prefer there to be no discussion of my private affairs.
3. I don’t want there to be any doubt about this.
4. Would you like there to be a meeting to discuss the problem?
5. If you don’t mind there being so much noise around, you are quite welcome to stay.
6. What’s the chance of there being an election this year?
7. There being nothing else to do, we went home.
8. They closed the door, there being no customers.
六、there + v 结构
There goes the bus.
On the hill (there) stands a house.
七、There is no denying the fact + that从句（不可否认的......）例如：
There is no denying the fact that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.