1. make it
(1). 在口语当中相当于succeed,表示：成功、做到、说定、赶上、及时到达例It's hard to make it to the top in show business.
(2). 在口语中相当于fix the date for,表示“约定好时间”
例-Shall we meet next week? -OK. We just make it next Saturday.
2. as it is
(1). 相当于in fact, in reality表示“事实上，实际情况是……”
例We had planed to finish the task today, but as it is we probably won't finish it until next week.
例Leave the table as it is.
3. as it were 相当于as one might say, that is to say, 表示“也就是说，可以说，换句话说”
例He is, as it were, a modern Sherlock Holmes.
4. if it weren't for…/if it hadn't been for…用来引导虚拟语气，相当于without, or but for, 表示“如果不是……，要不是……”
例If it weren't for Tom, I wouldn't be alive today.
5. that's it
(1). 相当于That's all. That's so much. 表示“至此为止，没有别的了”
例You can have one more sweet, and that's it.
(2). 相当于That's right. 表示“对啦”
例-I guess the key to the problem is thechoice “A” -That's it.
6. catch it 在口语中，相当于be punished/scolded for doing sth. wrong. 表示“因做错事而挨骂，受责备，受批评，受惩罚”
例We'll really catch it form our teacher if we're late for class again.
7. have it
(1). 相当于say, insist表示“说，主张，表明，硬说”
例Rumour has it that they are getting divorced.
(2). 相当于get to know something, 表示“了解，知道，获悉”
例I had it from John that she was going abroad.
8. have what it takes在口语中，相当于be well qualified for, 表示“具有成功的条件”
例You can take it from me that your daughter has what it takes to be a star.
9. so it seems / appears.
10. Keep at it! (Don't give up!)相当于go on,表示“继续做，不放弃”
例My teacher asked me to keep at it.
11. Go it! (Go on!) 拼命干, 莽撞
12. Now you have done it! (You have done sth. wrong.)
13. Now you'll catch it! (You'll be punished.)
14. As it happened, … 在口语中，相当于it's a pity that…, 表示“真不凑巧，真遗憾”
例As it happened, they were out.
15. As it turned out,…在口语中，相当于it was found to be in the end, 表示“最后被证明是”
例As it turned out, his statement was false.
16. Such as it is(they are) 在口语中，相当于although it may not be worth much, 表示“虽然没有多大价值”
例You can borrow my exam notebook, such as it is.
17. Take it/things easy. 相当于Don't worry or don't hurry. 用来劝告别人，表示“不要慌，别担心，存住气”
例Take it easy! He will do it well.
18. Take it from me. 在口语中，相当于believe me what I say.表示“请相信我的话，我敢担保”
例You can take it from me that he will make it this time.
19. For what it is worth… 在口语中，相当于although I'm not sure it's of value, 表示“不管其价值如何”
例Here is the article I promise you, for what it's worth.
20. Worth it 在口语中，相当于useful, 表示“有好处，值得做”
例Don't hesitate about it! It's worth it.
21. Believe it or not. 表示“信不信由你”
例Believe it or not, Tom is getting married to Mary next Sunday.
22. Take it or leave it. v. 要么接受要么放弃例That is my last offer. You can take it or leave it.
23. It all depends/that all depends 在口语中，相当于it hasn't been decided yet, 表示“那得看情况，还没有定下来”
例-Are you going to the countryside for holiday?
-It/That all depends.
24. It's up to sb. 在口语中，相当于it's decided by sb. 表示“由……决定，由……负责，取决于……”
例-Shall we go out for dinner? -It's up to you.