3. 审时态。不同的体裁,其动词时态的使用也各有不同。一般情况下, 故事、日记等体裁常以一般过去时为主要动词时态;书信、便条、通知等体裁常以一般现在时为主要动词时态。
(1) practice a policy of "Late Marriage" and "One Couple, One Child"
(2) reduce the birth rate
(3) have a tight control over country people entering cities to do various physical jobs
(4) lighten the pressure on the city caused by the increasing population
(5) build apartment blocks with shopping centers, schools, hospitals, as well as cinemas and theaters around us or even build satellite towns in the city suburbs or the counties round the cities
(6) encourage city citizens to move there to live and work
过渡性词语的使用是语言的连贯性得以实现的最常用手段。在句子与句子之间,段落与段落之间恰当地使用一些承上启下的过渡性词语是非常必要的。例如上述实例,我们可在要点(1)前插入表示时间顺序的过渡词语 first / firstly, 在要点(3)前插入secondly,在要点(5)前插入finally。在要点(6)前可以插入表示终结关系的过渡短语in this way / by this means。
1. 表示起始关系的有: first of all, according to, so far, as far as, to begin with, in my opinion等。
2. 表示时间顺序的有: first, then, later, in the end, finally, at last, after that, since then, immediately, suddenly, soon等。
3. 表示空间顺序的有: on the right / left, on one side of, at the top / foot / end of, in the middle of, in front of, at the back of等。
4. 表示并列关系的有:and, or, also, too, as well as, neither...nor, not only...but also, either...or, not...but等。
5. 表示转折关系的有: but, yet, however, while, on the cont rary 等。
6. 表示因果关系的有: because, since, as, for, thanks to, thus, therefore, as a result (of), one reason is that...another reason is that...等。
7. 表示条件关系的有: if, unless, as (so) long as, on condition that等。
8. 表示让步关系的有: although, though, even if, in spite of, after all, in fact, what (who, when, where, how...) ever 等。
9. 表示递进关系的有:what's more, further more, besides, what's worse, to make the matter worse, also, still, on the one hand...on the other hand等。
10. 表示列举事实的过渡性词语有:for example / instance, such as, take...for example, as follows, and so on等。
11. 表示总结性的有:in short, in brief, in a word, on the whole等。
12. 表示过渡性的插入语有: I think (believe, suppose, imagine, guess...), I'm afraid, you know, as is known to us all, as we all know 等。
地理位置 长沙市以北35公里处， 占地面积15平方公里；北面靠山，湘江从村边经过
主要产品 茶叶， 绿色蔬菜，鱼等
参考词汇： ecological village
【参考范文】One poss ible version：
A village like no other
Do you feel tired after a week's hard work in the noisy city? Why not visit Red Star Ecological Village and try something different to relax yourself?
Red Star Ecological Village is a beautiful and quiet village, located 35 kilometers north of Changsha, which only takes approximately 30 minutes' drive from the center of the city. It covers an area of 15 kilometers. It is a place where you can see many big pine trees in the mountains in the north, where you can see a lot of ducks on the Xiangjiang River, and where you can join the villagers picking up green tea leaves and growing vegetables in the garden. If you are a fishing lover, you can go fishing in the pond and barbecue what you get in the water under the big trees. It is really fantastic to enjoy your lunch in the open air with your family and friends, talking and laughing.
Whether you are looking to try green food or enjoy quiet country life, Red Star Ecological Village is the place for you. Come to Red Star Ecological Village and try something different to relax yourself.
What is happiness in my mind?
Happiness means different things to different people. For example, some students, believe that if they have much money or large possessions, they will be happy. They believe that they will be able to do anything they want to if they have much money. Some students think that they should be in good health, and enjoy whatever they like. Many students wish to have much wealth from their parents. In this way they don’t have to work hard, and they can own everything .
I don’t quite agree with the above points. I don’t think money means happiness. We can’t buy many of the things with money, such as health and knowledge, I value knowledge, which makes me happy, for I can do much for mankind with knowledge.Although different people value happiness differently, my happiness comes from my study.