英 语 试 题
例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡ 19.15. B. ￡ 9.15. C. ￡ 9.18.
1. What is the weather like?
A. It’s raining. B. It’s cloudy. C. It’s sunny.
2. Who will go to China next month?
A. Lucy. B. Alice. C. Richard.
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The man’s sister. B. A film. C. An actor.
4. Where will the speakers meet?
A. In Room 340. B. In Room 314. C. In Room 223.
5. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a restaurant. B. In an office. C. At home.
6. Why did the woman go to New York?
A. To spend some time with the baby. B. To look after her sister.
C. To find a new job.
7. How old was the baby when the woman left New York?
A. Two months. B. Five months. C. Seven months.
8. What did the woman like doing most with the baby?
A. Holding him. B. Playing with him. C. Feeding him.
9. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A way to improve air quality. B. A problem with traffic rules.
C. A suggestion for city planning.
10. What does the man suggest?
A. Limiting the use of cars. B. Encouraging people to talk.
C. Warning drivers of air pollution.
11. What does the woman think about the man’s idea?
A. It’s interesting. B. It’s worth trying.
C. It’s impractical.
12. How long will the man probably stay in New Zealand?
A. One week. B. Two weeks. C. Three weeks.
13. What advice does the woman give to the man?
A. Go to New Zealand after Christmas. B. Book his flight as soon as possible.
C. Save more money for his trip.
14. What can we learn about flights to New Zealand at Christmas time?
A. They require early booking. B. They can be twice as expensive.
C. They are on special offer.