第 I 卷（共 103 分）
Ⅰ. Listening Comprehension
Section AShort Conversations
Directions: In Section A, yo u will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A. At home. B. On a bus.C. In a taxi. D. On a plane.
2. A. A journalist. B. An official.C. An engineer. D. A cashier.
3. A.15 minutes. B. 90 minutes. C.120 minutes.D. 105 minutes.
4. A. Policeman and driver. C. Boss and clerk.
B. Teacher and student. D. Doctor and nurse.
5. A. The man isn't sure whether he'll go to the party.
B. The man just returned from a visit to the Andersons.
C. The man may not be able to give the woman a ride.
D. The man will get his car back on Friday.
6. A. He hasn't had a chance to meet Kathy yet.
B. Kathy had already told him the news.
C. He didn't know that Kathy was being moved.
D. His new office will be located in New York.
7. A. The style is more important than the color.
B. The green dress doesn't fit as well as the blue one.
C. The woman should buy a dress instead of a suit.
D. The woman looks better in blue.
8. A. Few students meet Professor Johnson's requirements.
B. Few students understand Professor Johnson's lecture.
C. Many students have dropped Professor Johnson's class.
D. Many students find Professor Johnson's lecture boring.
9. A. The man will take the camera to be repaired.
B. The woman will take a picture of the man.
C. The woman will show the man how to use the camera.
D. The woman will borrow the man's camera.
10. A. He can't get a room at the hotel.
B. He didn't get the type of room he wanted.
C. He expected the room to be more expensive.
D. He thought he had already made a reservation.