第二部分 英语知识运用 (共两节，满分45分)
21. [2013·陕西卷]—Shall we go for a drink at one o'clock this afternoon?
— ________．Will two o'clock be OK?
A．Sure, it's up to you
B．Sure, no problem
C．Sorry, I can't make it
D．Sorry, I'm not available today
22. [2013·福建卷]The “Chinese Dream” is ________ dream to improve people's well－being and ________ dream of harmony, peace and development.
A. the; a B. a; a
C. a; the D. the; the
23.[2013·山东卷]I didn't think I'd like the movie, but actually it ________ pretty good.
A．has been B. was
C．had been D．would be
24．[2013·新课标全国卷Ⅰ]If we ________ now to protect the environment, we'll live to regret it.
A. hadn't acted B. haven't acted
C. don't act D. won't act
25. [2013·江苏卷]Team leaders must ensure that all members ________ their natural desire to avoid the embarrassment associated with making mistakes.
A．get over B．look over
C．take over D．come over
26. [2013·浙江卷]A good listener takes part in the conversation, ________ ideas and raising questions to keep the talk flowing.
A. realizing B. copying
C. offering D. misunderstanding
27. [2013·天津卷]If he had spent more time practising speaking English before, he ________ able to speak it much better now.
A. will be B. would be
C．has been D．would have been
28．[2013·四川卷]The airport ________ next year will help promote tourism in this area.
A. being completed
B. to be completed
D. having been completed
29. [2013·陕西卷]The manager wants to see changes in the company, and I am sure he will ________．
A．in particular B．in turn
C．in charge D．in time
30．[2013·安徽省示范高中一联]One survey shows that large amounts of water ________ wasted every year in China, and that one third is available to be saved.
A．is B．has been
31. [2013·辽宁卷]Everything seemed to be going ________ for the first two days after I moved to New York.
32. [2013·辽宁卷]To her joy, Della earned first the trust of her students and then ________ of her colleagues.
33. [2013·江苏卷]The president of the World Bank says he has a passion for China，________ he remembers starting as early as his childhood.
34.[2013·新课标全国卷Ⅰ]Police have found ________ appears to be the lost ancient statue.
A. which B. where
C. how D．what
35. [2013·江西卷] ________ one of you breaks the window will have to pay for it.
A. Whoever B. Whatever
C. Whichever D. Wherever