第二部分 英语知识运用 (共两节，满分45分)
第一节 单项填空 (共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分)
21. [2013·江苏卷] —Thank you for the flowers.
—________．I thought they might cheer you up.
A．That's right B．All right
C．I'm all right D．It's all right
22. [2013·浙江卷] People develop ________ preference for a particular style of learning at ________ early age and these preferences affect learning.
A. a; an B. a; /
C. /; the D. the; an
23．[2013·湖南卷] Around two o'clock every night, Sue will start talking in her dream. It somewhat ________ us.
A. bothers B. had bothered
C. would bother D. bothered
24. [2013·天津卷] In some languages，100 words make up half of all words ________ in daily conversations.
A. using B. to use
C．having used D．used
25． [2013·江西卷] She ________ the carpet with some very nice curtains in colour.
A. connected B. fitted
C. equipped D. matched
26．[2013·新课标全国卷Ⅰ] At the last moment, Tom decided to ________ a new character to make the story seem more likely.
A. put up B. put in
C. put on D. put off
27. [2013·重庆卷] —What are you doing this Saturday?
—I'm not sure, but I ________ go to the Rolling Stones concert.
28． [2013·北京卷] If we ________ a table earlier, we wouldn't be standing here in a queue.
A. have booked B. booked
C. book D. had booked
29. [2013·浙江卷] It will be a big help if you go to the store and get what we need for dinner. ________， I'll set the table.
A. As a result B. On the whole
C. In the meanwhile D. As a matter of fact
30. [2013·重庆卷] ________ we have enough evidence, we can't win the case.
A．Once B．As long as
31. [2013·山东卷] —Oh no! We're too late. The train ________．
—That's OK. We'll catch the next train to London.
A. was leaving B. had left
C. has left D. has been leaving
32. [2013·陕西卷] It remains to be seen ________ the newly formed committee's policy can be put into practice.
33. [2013·山东卷] Finally he reached a lonely island ________ was completely cut off from the outside world.
A. when B. where
C. which D. whom
34. [2013·辽宁卷] At no time ________ the rules of the game. It was unfair to punish them.
A．they actually broke
B．do they actually break
C．did they actually break
D．they had actually broken
35．[2013·北京卷] Experts believe ________ people can waste less food by shopping only when it is necessary.
A. why B. where
C. that D. what