例：What is the man going to read?
A. A newspaper. B. A magazine. C. A book.
1. What does the woman mean?
A. She likes fruits. B. She likes peanuts. C. She likes neither.
2. What is the man doing?
A. Giving advice. B. Asking for permission. C. Making an invitation.
3. Where does the dialogue probably take place?
A. At a hotel. B. In a restaurant. C. In a supermarket.
4. What is the woman probably going to do?
A. Take exercise. B. Give a speech. C. Go out for a walk.
5. What does the woman probably do?
A. A housewife. B. A secretary. C. A manager.
6. What do we know about Sarah?
A. She doesn’t like her job.
B. She likes to meet different people.
C. She is going on a holiday next Monday.
7. What does the man think of the woman talking with him?
A. She is quiet. B. She is talkative. C. She is outgoing.
8. Why does the woman want to lose some weight?
A. To attend a meeting. B. To fit into her clothes. C. To meet her friend.
9. What does the man advise the woman to do?
A. To have cabbage soup. B. To take some diet pills. C. To eat smaller meals.
10. When will the man fly to Shanghai?
A. On February 6th. B. On February 7th. C. On February 8th.
11. What class will the man fly?
A. First class. B. Business class. C. Economy class.
12. How will the man pay for the ticket?
A. In cash. B. By credit card. C. By check.
13. What is the arrangement for Wednesday afternoon?
A. Going to the sports center.
B. Doing some shopping.
C. Taking a tour of the city.
14. When will the listeners have a rest?
A. On Friday afternoon. B. On Saturday afternoon. C. On Sunday afternoon.
15. Where will the listeners go on Sunday?
A. To St. Louis. B. To New York. C. To Washington.