1. I’ m hungry. Get me something .
C. to eat
D. for eating
2. the morning of June 27they visited the Great Wall.
3. This isn’t my pen. is in the pencil box.
4. My aunt has worked in a clinic 1949.
5. By eleven o’clock yesterday, we at the airport.
A. shall arrive
B. have arrived
C. had arrived
6. He drives much than he did three years ago.
C. more carefully
D. more careful
7. We will start as soon as our team leader______.
C. will come
D. is coming
8. It when they left the station.
A. has rained
D. is raining
9. I can hardly the difference between these two words.
10. Helen doesn’t like milk and _____.
A. so do I
B. so I do
C. neither do I
D. neither I do
11. Would you mind your radio a little, please?
A. turning off
B. turn off
D. to turn down
12. _____ many times, but he still couldn’t understand it.
A. Having been told
B. Having told
C. Though he was told
D. He was told
13. The doctor is leaving for Africa next month.
A. the nurse is talking to him
B. the nurse is talking to
C. whom the nurse is talking
D. who the nurse is talking
14. You’ll miss the train you hurry up.
15. Do you remember me at a party last year?
C. to meet
16. some officials, Napoleon inspected his army.
A. Being followed by B. Having been followed by
C. To be followed D. Followed by
17. ______he said is true.
18. If there were no subjunctive mood（虚拟语气）, English much easier.
A. will be
B. would be
C. could have been
D. would have been
19. In fact the Swede did not understand the three questions _____ were asked in French.
C. in which
20. There was plenty of time. She .
A. mustn’t have hurried
B. needn’t have hurried
C. must not hurry
D. couldn’t have hurried