例：What is the man going to read?
1. What sport does the man like?
A. Swimming. B. Tennis. C. Skating.
2. Where are the speakers?
A. In a supermarket. B. In a post office. C. At a ticket office.
3. What is the man going to do?
A. To take a flight. B. To see a friend off. C. To make a telephone call.
4. Why is the announcement made?
A. To advertise the “Crocodile” brand.
B. To find the owner of a wallet.
C. To welcome people to Java Mall.
5. What does the woman suggest?
A. They come to work earlier.
B. They get more work done.
C. They share one car to work.
6. What did the man do last night?
A. He went to see a doctor.
B. He sent his father to hospital.
C. He looked after his mother.
7. How long did the man stay in the hospital?
A. 3 hours. B. 5 hours. C. 7 hours.
8. Why can’t the woman go to the culture festival?
A. She’s going to do some cleaning.
B. She’s going to do homework.
C. She’s going to work.
9. What does the man usually do on Saturday nights?
A. Meet his friends. B. Relax at home. C. Play basketball.
10. What activity is for children below 8?
A. Swimming. B. Singing. C. Diving.
11. What is offered during nights?
A. Magic shows. B. Tennis matches. C. Water-skiing activities.
12. Who is the speech intended for?
A. Travellers. B. Teachers. C. Coaches.
13. What is the woman?
A. A writer. B. A TV hostess. C. A waitress.
14. What is the man talking about?
A. A programme. B. A restaurant. C. A club.
15. How does the woman feel about the man’s words?
A. Relaxed. B. Amazed. C. Worried.