I. Listening Comprehension
Directions:In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A. At 1:15. B. At 1:45. C. At 2:00. D. At 2:20.
2. A. At the hotel. B. At the airport.
C. At the travel agency. D. At the railway station.
3. A. Mother and son. B. Sister and brother.
C. Professor and student. D. Boss and assistant.
4. A. The two speakers are close friends. B. The woman is a history teacher.
C. The man goes shopping in the art store. D. The woman is getting directions.
P.F. Productions5. A. Windy. 5.AWendy B. Sunny. C. Cloudy. D. Rainy.
6. A. The woman will take two more outfits to the reception.
B. There are too many guests in the reception.
C. The woman is more considerate than the man.
D. It is wiser to follow the routine.
7. A. Worried. B. Relieved. C. Depressed. D. Thankful.
8. A. The woman is too forgetful. B. The woman seldom loses things.
C. The woman shouldn’t get annoyed. D. The woman has too many mobile phones.
9. A. Because Rob is more intelligent.
B. Because the parents can’t afford the cost for two kids.
C. Because she has been abroad before.
D. Because the parents don’t think highly of the experience.
10. A. They are on the wrong way. B. The woman knows the way.
C. The car has broken down. D. The man doesn’t know how to drive.