1. What probably is the man?
A. A repairman
B. A manager
C. A salesman
2. What is the relationship between the speaker?
A. Employer and employee
B. Teacher and students
C. Boyfriend and girlfriend
3. What do we know about Mr Smith?
A. He is talking to someone
B. He is in a bad mood now
C. He is making an apology
4. How long will the man be away from home?
A. Several days
B. Two days
C. Ten days
5. What does the man prefer to drink?
6. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. Classical music
B. The campus radio station
C. The campus newspaper
7. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The radio station won’t have any discussion programs
B. The woman will work in the radio station
C. The man likes music very much
8. What trouble does the woman have?
A. Her bicycle is broken
B. She has no money
C. She hasn’t got a place to spend the night
9. Where does the man suggest the stay?
A. In the King’s house
B. In the King Hotel
C. In his own house
10. Who probably is the man?
A. A famer
B. A bar owner
C. A hotel receptionist
11. What is Irene doing now?
A. Surfing the Internet
B. Working on her report
C. Doing some shopping
12. What is the woman worried about?
A. Irene is spending too much money
B. Irene is doing too much work
C. Irene is wasting too much time on the Internet
13. What will the woman do after checking her e-mail?
A. Do some shopping on the Internet
B. Go to play with Irene
C. Get Irene out of the computer room
14. What is the problem with the coffee maker?
A. It was lost last night
B. It doesn’t work now
C. The color has run
15. How would the man deal with the coffee maker?
A. Return it and get his money back
B. Change it for another one
C. Throw it away
16. Who did the man invite last night?
A. His parents
B. His friends
C. His brother
17. What is the aim of planning the program?
A. To keep trainees in shape
B. To improve public relations
C. To develop leadership skills
18. What can we learn from the talk?
A. There will be lectures as well as outdoor activities
B. Trainees must have some working experience
C. there will be a test at the end of the program
19. How long will the program last?
A. 8 days
B. 12 days
C. 20 days
20. If you want to join the program, what should you do after the meeting?
A. Take a pre-test
B. Pay for the program
C. Sign on a piece of paper