例:What is the man going to read?
A. A newspaper. B. A magazine. C. A book.
1. Where is the woman now?
A. At home. B. In a restaurant. C. On her way.
2. What will Celia do?
A. Play basketball. B. Watch a game. C. Find a player.
3. Why did the man make the fence?
A. To protect his grassland. B. To decorate his house. C. To protect his house.
4. What does the man need?
A. More time for the report. B. Help to interpret the data. C. Enough data to go on.
5. What is the woman interested in?
A. Director of the club. B. The new job offer. C. Fitness training program.
6. Where are the two speakers?
A. At the hotel. B.At the airport. C.At the railway station.
7. What will the man do first tomorrow?
A.Go on a city tour. B.Attend a conference. C.Join in a party.
8. What exercise does the woman recommend?
A. Rope skipping. B.Swimming. C.Playing tennis.
9. What burns the least fat according to the woman's coach?
A. Running. B.Walking. C.Swimming.
10. What is the woman's job?
A journalist. B.A producer. C.A hostess.
11. What was Mr. Angelino's business like at its beginning?
A. He worked both as a cook and a waiter.
B. He ran the restaurant without his wife's help.
C. The couple did almost everything by themselves.
12. What makes the man's business successful?
A. The food freshness. B.The food variety. C.The food price.
13. Which of the following is from Stanley's garden?
A. Tomatoes. B.Onions. C.Musbrooms.
14. How long does it take to cook the "Stanley's Vegetable Stew"?
A. One hour. B.Two hours. C.Three hours.
15. What's the speaker talking about?
A. Attending a competition about cooking.
B. Introducing a special recipe of his own.
C. Selling the vegetables growing in his garden.