1. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. A child. B. A jacket. C. A birthday party.
2. What’s the most probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Boss and secretary. B. Teacher and student. C. Doctor and patient.
3. What does the woman say about the man’s homework?
A. Great. B. Terrible. C. Just so-so.
4. What does the woman think of computer science?
A. Easy. B. Difficult. C. Rewarding.
5. Where will the bus leave at 7:50 am?
A. From the back gate. B. From the side gate. C. From the front gate.
6. How much will the man pay for the package?
A. $8.00. B. $8.25. C. $2.50.
7. When will the man’s package get to China?
A. In one month. B. In two weeks. C. In one week.
8. What does the man next to the girl probably do?
A. A computer engineer. B. An accountant. C. A secretary.
9. What do we know about the office?
A. It’s next to a coffee bar. B. It’s very comfortable. C. It’s very small.
10. How long will the man stay at the hotel?
A. One night. B. Two nights. C. Three nights.
11. Which telephone can the man use?
A. The phone in the hall.
B. The phone on the woman’s desk.
C. The phone at the business center.
12. What do we know about the man?
A. He will pay 60 dollars a night.
B. He needs help with his luggage.
C. He needs the service of a wake-up call.
13. What was one of the reasons for the failure according to the speaker?
A. The decoration. B. The location. C. The competition.
14. Why were meals in the speaker’s restaurant expensive?
A. Because they were organic.
B. Because they were rare.
C. Because they were nutritious.
15. How does the speakers feel?
A. Anxious. B. Confused. C. Regretful.