1. How will the man go there?
A. By subway. B. By bus. C. By taxi.
2. What will the man do first?
A. Answer a phone call. B. Attend a meeting. C. Go to the concert.
3. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Customer and cashier. B. Driver and passenger. C. Boss and employee.
4. What gift are the speakers going to buy?
5. Where are the speakers?
A. At a bank. B. In a restaurant. C. In a supermarket.
6. What can visitors do on MacDonald’s farm?
A. Grow crops. B. Pick vegetables. C. Milk cows.
7. How much does a mini cow weigh?
A. About 250 pounds. B. About 300 pounds. C. About 600 pounds.
8. Why did the man argue with his friend?
A. He mistrusted his friend.
B. His friend refused to pay the bill.
C. His friend failed to return the money.
9. What is the woman’s suggestion to the man?
A. Stop talking with him.
B. Talk it over with his friend.
C. Get the money back immediately.
10. Why is the woman annoyed at her neighbor?
A. He plays music loudly. B. He sings too badly. C. His fridge is too noisy.
11. Where does the smell come from?
A. Animals on the farm. B. The chemical factory. C. The river nearby.
12. What will the woman probably do next?
A. Keep to the agreement.
B. Complain to the man’s boss.
C. Put an end to the agreement.
13. What are they planning to do the next day?
A. Go hiking. B. Play cards. C. Have a picnic.
14. Where will they probably stay for the night?
A. At a hotel. B. At home. C. At the campsite.
15. What kind of person is the man?
A. Cautious. B. Careless. C. Considerate.