I. Listening Comprehension:（30%）
Section A Directions: In part A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers in your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A. The suit does not fit the man. B. The tie is out of fashion.
C. The color orange is too bright. D. The tie does not match the suit.
2. A. Hair dresser and customer B. Assistant and customer
C. Employer and employee D. Consultant and student
3. A. She likes the football match as much as the man does.
B. She will watch the fashion channel with the man.
C. She will not watch the football match.
D. She will prepare her fashion show to be broadcast on CCTV5.
4. A. Pretty B. Ugly C. Cool D. Embarrassed
5. A. Dark blue B. Dark brown C. Light yellow D. Light orange
6. A. She never received the invitation. B. She won’t graduate from school.
C. She will attend the party . D. She will buy herself a dress for the party.
7. A. Excited B. Annoying C. Angry D. Complaining
8. A. He thinks T-shirts are out of fashion.
B. He thinks T-shirts have only one color—white.
C. He likes wearing T-shirts just because they are cheap.
D. He thinks T-shirts have become fashionable in many aspects.
9. A. Mark doesn’t look nice in the new shirt.
B. Mark looks nice in anything.
C. Mark doesn’t look nice in the old shirt.
D. He wants to wear Mark’s new shirt.
10. A. Her skin is smooth..
B. Inner beauty is more important than appearance.
C. She looks like a baby.
D. Make-up is a kind of natural beauty.
Section B Directions: In Part B, you will hear two short passages, and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers in your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.
Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.
11. A. Fashion is an art. B. Fashion is a religion.
C. Fashion is a job. D. All the above.
12. A. In streets B. In dresses C. In people’s eyes D. In the sky
13. A. His clothing choices B. His personalities C. His views D. His pets
Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following passage.
14. A. School uniforms make students look more professional.
B. School uniforms promote good school discipline.
C. School uniforms deserve the value they cost.
D. School uniforms reduce fighting and violence.