例：What is the man going to read?
1. Who knows the best places for a bike ride?
A. Harry. B. Mike. C. Linda.
2. When will the man probably meet Dr. Brown?
A. On Monday. B. On Thursday. C. On Friday.
3. Where was the man during the storm?
A. At home. B. In the car.C. In the open air.
4. What are they talking about?
A. Who will pay for the lunch.
B. When they will have lunch.
C. What they will eat for lunch.
5. How does the man feel about the woman’s new blouse?
A. It is really worthwhile.
B. It follows a new fashion.
C. It matches her skirt well.
6. What is the woman doing?
A. Asking for advice. B. Making an appointment. C. Offering help.
7. What will the woman probably do next?
A. Talk to the professor. B. Call the company. C. Read the job ad.
8. Who are the speakers?
A. Desk clerk and guest.
B. Secretary and manager.
C. House owner and agent.
9. Why does the man have to change his room?
A. He has lost his room key.
B. The air conditioning doesn’t work.
C. His valuables have to be kept safe.
10. On which day will the man go to watch Nut Crackers?
A. October 16th . B. October 17th . C. October 18th.
11. How much will the man pay for each ticket?
A. $50. B. $100. C. $150.
12. What will the man have to do if he can’t go to the show?
A. Go to the theatre to return the tickets.
B. Cancel the reservation over the phone.
C. Pay for the cancellation.