高一英语课文翻译第三课:外出旅行

所属专题:人教高一英语课文翻译  来源:沪江高考资源网    要点:人教版高一英语课文翻译  
编辑点评: 课文如果不被理解,听课效果也就得不到保证。同学们在学习英语的过程中,预习课文是相当重要的,我们要先了解之,才能深入之。本文是课文的翻译,希望有助于同学们更好地理解课文。

RAFTING

划木筏

Another exciting adventure is rafting.

另一种令人兴奋的旅行是划木筏。

A raft is a small boat that you canuse to paddle down rivers and streams.

木筏就是你通过划桨来渡过河流和小溪的小船。

Rafting is a good way to experience nature.

划木筏是体验大自然的一种很好的方式。

If you want a normal rafting trip, choose a quiet stream or river that is wide and has few fallen trees or rocks.

如果你想要做一种普通的木筏旅行,可以选择没有倒下的树木和岩石的宽阔平静的河流或小溪。

If you are looking for more excitement, you may want to try whitewater rafting.

如果你想寻找更大的刺激,你可以尝试一下白浪木筏。

Whitewater rafting is more adventurous and difficult than normal rafting.

白浪木筏比普通木筏更冒险,更困难。

It is done on rivers and streams where the water moves quickly.

它是在水急湍流的河流和小溪中冒险。

You have to be careful not to hit rocks, trees and other dangers.

你必须小心, 以免碰到岩石、树木以及其他的危险。

The name “whitewater” comes from the fact that the water in these streams and rivers looks white when it moves quickly.

白浪木筏时,河流和小溪中的水因为快速地流动会变成白色的浪花,“白浪”一词因而得名。

As with hiking, you should always think about your safety and wear good clothes.

正如徒步旅行,你应该考虑自身的安全,穿上结实的衣服。

You also need to learn the basic skills of rafting,

你还需要学习划木筏的一些基本技能,

such as how to handle the raft, how to paddle and how to get in and out of the raft.

例如怎样划木筏,怎样荡浆,怎样上下木筏。

You should not go rafting unless you know how to swim, and you should always wear a life jacket.

如果你不知道怎样游泳,不穿救生衣你就不应该去划木筏。

>>点击查看人教高一英语课文翻译专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2024人教版高一英语课文翻译信息由沪江高考资源网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: