1.How much will the woman lend the man?
2.What are the two speakers talking about?
A.Foreign languages.B.A novel.
3.What will they do tonight?
A.Play music.B.Dance.C.Hear music.
4. What can you learn from the dialogue?
A.Jim is Frank’s brother.
B.Jim is Frank’s teacher.
C.Jim is Frank’s friend.
5.What is wanted in the ad?
6.What did the woman advise the man to do at first?
A.To wait some time.
B.To have the mobile phone repaired.
C.To buy a new one.
7. What’s wrong with the man’s mobile phone?
A.It cannot be repaired.
B.It powers off by itself.
C.It’s too old.
8. Why does the woman invite the man to dinner?
A.It is her birthday.
B.She has passed her driving test.
C.It’s the man’ s birthday.
9. Why does the woman want to go to the Friendship Hotel?
A.She likes the food and service there.
B.The food and service there is the best in the city.
C.The prices are reasonable there.
10. How will the two speakers go to the Friendship Hotel?
A.By Car.B.By taxi.C.By bike.
11.Where does the woman work ?
A.In Italy.B.In Japan.
12.When does the woman read newspapers?
A.At night.B.During the day.
C.In the shopping-time.
13. What’s the relationship between the two speakers?
A.Teacher and student.
B.Journalist and passer-by.
C.Editor and newspaper-seller.
14.What does the man want to do ?
A.To find a house with lower rent.
B.To share a room with his close friend.
C.To rent some place quiet enough to study.
15.Does the woman get familiar with the city ?
A.Maybe,as she has a little information to offer the man.
B.Sure,as she knows where to find what the man needs.
C.Yes,as she is in charge of the affairs.
16.What does the man probably do ?
A.A money cashier working in a supermarket.
B.A manager arranging part time jobs.
C.A student studying in a college.
17. What is the speaker doing?
A.Reporting a football game.
B.Telling a story of a football fan.
C.Giving a special report about a football team.
18. How did the team feel about the next day’s game?
19. What did Carlos say about the cup?
A.He was not very sure of winning the cup.
B. His team would try their best though there was little chance of winning the cup.
C.His team would win a cup even if they lost the game.
20. Why did Carlos keep the names of starting players a secret?
A.He wanted every player to be fully prepared for the game.
B.He hadn’t made the final decision about it yet.
C.He wanted to give the fans a surprise.