1. What's up with him today? He has a face like thunder!
2. I'm a bit disappointed in John and David. It turned out they were only fair-weather friends.
3. We don't have a snowball's chance of winning that contract!
4. Don't worry about those two arguing. it's just a storm in a teacup.
5. The exam was a breeze.
6. We're snowed under at work.
7. They're blowing hot and cold over this issue. It's impossible to know what they want!
8. He's always working in his garden - come rain or shine.
9. It's going to get very busy on Thursday. Today and tomorrow are just the lull before the storm.
10. I don't want to spend this extra money. I'll save it up for a rainy day.
11. I'm going to see which way the wind blows before asking her about a raise.
12. You'll steal her thunder if you wear that dress tonight!
13. I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment.
14. This recession is quite serious and it's becoming difficult to weather the storm!