1. When will the two speakers leave if they get cheaper tickets?’
A. On Tuesday. B. On Thursday C. On Friday
2. What is the probably relationship between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife B. Passenger and driver C. Salesgirl and customer
3. What does the man imply?
A. He got help from the woman. B. He needed more time to study
C. He worked hard for his composition
4. What will the woman do in the morning?
A. See Lisa off B. Go to the zoo C. Deal with an e-mail
5. Where does this conversation most probably take place?
A . In a bus B. In an office C. In a phone box
6. Where will the man have his dinner?
A. At Golden Pond Restaurant B. At Black Forest Restaurant
C. At Moon River Restaurant
7. What do we know about the man?
A. He wants to eat beef B. He likes to have dinner late
C. prefers to wear a jacket and tie
8. How does the man feel about the delay of his flight?
A. Calm B. Glad C. Angry
9. Which is the right boarding gate for the man?
A. Gate 5 B. Gate 20 C. Gate 38
10. When will the plane probably take off?
A. At 3:30 p.m. B. At 3:40 p.m. C. At 3:50 p.m.
11. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. Eco-tours B. Popular sports C. Famous countries
12. Which activity in the USA in introduced in the dialogue?
A. Mountain-climbing B. River-rafting C. Bird-watching
13. How many countries are mentioned in the dialogue?