例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15 B. ￡9.18 C. ￡9.15
1. What does the man want to do?
A. Take photos. B. Buy a camera. C. Help the woman.
2. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A noisy night B. Their life in town. C. A place of living.
3. Where is the man now?
A. On his way. B. In a restaurant. C. At home.
4. What will Celia do?
A. Find a player. B. Watch a game. C. Play basketball.
5. What day is it when the conversation takes place?
A. Saturday. B. Sunday. C. Monday.
6. What is Sara going to do?
A. Buy John a gift B. Invite John to France C. Give John a surprise
7. What does the man think of Sara’s plan?
A. Funny. B. Exciting. C. Strange.
8. Why does Diana say sorry to Peter?
A. She has to give up her travel plan.
B. She wants to visit another city.
C. She needs to put off her test.
9. What does Diana want Peter to do?
A. Help her with her study.
B. Take a book to her friend.
C. Teach a geography lesson.
10. Why does the man call the woman?
A. To tell her about her new job.
B. To ask about her job program
C. To plan a meeting with her.
11. Who needs a new flat?
A. Alex. B. Andrea. C. Miranda.
12. Where is the woman now?
A. In Baltimore. B. In New York. C. In Avon.
13. What does Jan consider most important when he judges a restaurant?
A. Where the restaurant is.
B. Whether the prices are low.
C. How well the food is prepared.
14. When did Jan begin to write for a magazine?
A. After he came back to Sweden.
B. Before he went to the United States.
C. As soon as he got his first job in 1982.
15. What may Jan do to find a good restaurant?
A. Talk to people in the street.
B. Speak to taxi drivers.
C. Ask hotel clerks.
16. What do we know about Jan?
A. He cooks for a restaurant.
B. He travels a lot for his work.
C. He prefers American food.
17. What do we know about the Plaza Leon?
A. It’s a new building. B. It’s a small town. C. It’s a public place.
18. When do parents and children like going to the Plaza Leon?
A. Saturday nights. B. Sunday afternoon. C. Fridays and Saturdays.
19. Which street is known for its food shops and markets?
A. Via Del Mar Street. B. Fernando Street. C. Hernandes Street.
20. Why does the speaker like Horatio Street best?
A. It has an old stone surface. B. It is named after a writer. C. It has a famous university.
- 2013年江苏高考听力试题及答案（含音频）（适用全国卷课标地区、大纲地区、山东、江西、福建、安徽、辽宁）(10.1MB) »去下载