1.Man: I’ve got my camera with me. Am I allowed to take photos for you?
Woman: I think so. It doesn’t say you can’t.
2. A: I really like living here in this flat, because it’s so near to central town.
B: That’s true. But it gets really noisy at night.
3. A: Hi, Maggie. I’m coming, but it’s snowing and the traffic is moving slowly.
B: Ok, David. Take your time. We’ll wait for you, so we can have dinner together.
4. A: Celia, you see those girls over there? They need another player for a basketball game. Would you like to join them?
B: Seems like it’s a game for fun. Sure, I’ll be there in minute.
5. A: I won’t have anything to wear to work on Monday unless I pick up my clothes at dry cleaners’.
B: Then you’d better hurry. It closes at noon on Sundays.
A: Oh! I should have gone there on Saturday.
6. A: Alright, Sara, we know that you are planning something big for John’s birthday. Could you tell us just what you have in your mind?
B: I want to make his birthday a very special event. John has a sister living in France. And I’ll send her a plane ticket, so that she can be here for his birthday.
A: Boy! What an excellent plan! That’s something special. I can’t guess some secret plans and we are waiting for the right time to tell him.
B: Well, I didn’t want to say anything until I was sure she could come.
7. A: Hey, Peter, I’m sorry!
B: Hi, Diana, what’s wrong?
A: We were going to Hong Kong this weekend, but I’m afraid I can’t go.
B: How come?
A: I have a really big geography test and I have to study for it.
B: We can go next week instead.
A: No, I don’t want to ruin your weekend. You go ahead and please take the book I bought to my friend Sally. Tell her I have to study all weekend, because I can’t afford to fail the test.
B: Ok, then I’ll go with them. But it’s a pity you can’t come.
8. A: Hello, this is Andrea.
B: Hello, Andrea, this is Alex. I have some very big news for you. Miranda was very satisfied with you and said she was very much looking forward to working with you. Isn’t that wonderful? Congratulations dear! How does it feel to be Miranda’s new assistant? How I imagine that you’ll just be delighted with this news. So let’s see, you can start on Monday, right?
A: Umm, well, I don’t think I can start on Monday. I am visiting my father in Baltimore. And because I don’t live in New York, I’ll need a couple of days to find a flat and buy some furniture and move my things from Avon.
B: Oh, well then, in that case I suppose Wednesday will be good. Ok, see you then!
9. Woman: Hello, Mr. Jan Erick Freedman. You’re a frequent traveler. And we also know that you eat out twice a day. How can you get so far and eating out.
Man: When I my first job back in 1982 and started travelling. I had no other choice but eat out I found that I felt different due to what I was eating, so I tried to find places that served food that made me feel good. The secret was the quality of the food and how well the food was prepared. I made an effort to find out good restaurants as well as nice dishes.
Woman: How did you manage to make a list of 218 favorite restaurants?
Man: I’ve lived in cities and when I moved back to Sweden from the United States, people asked me where to go and eat and went to the cities I know. I got a lot of ideas. Then I wrote about restaurants for a Swedish club magazine and some suggested I gather information about restaurants together since I had all the facts about the restaurants I’ve been to. I started to do that.
Woman: How do you find restaurants?
Man: The best way is to ask the people there. I may talk to the people at the street market or take a walk and look for place for myself. I never asked hotel clerks or taxi drivers. I don’t go either restaurants or places with menus too difficult to understand.
Man: At the beginning of the tour, we all started the most important place at my town which is the Plaza Leon. The Plaza Leon is more than 100 years old. It’s a gathering place for young people on Friday and Saturday nights, and for parents and children on Sunday afternoon. Four streets lead to the Plaza which have white sidewalks and tree lined. Hemandes Street which was named after writers born in the city contains all of the food stalls fish markets and vegetable stands. Femando Street which was named after a famous educator is where all of the government offices, shops and houses. Via del Mar Street which is the only street which has old stone surfaces. Finally we came to the Hewish’s Street on which there are two universities, one of which is the most famous university in my country. That’s why it’s my favorite street of all.
英 语 答 案
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B 6. B 7. B 8. A 9. B 10. A 11. B 12. A
13. C 14. A 15. A 16. B 17. C 18. B 19. C 20. C
21. B 22. D 23.C 24. A 25. B 26. A 27. C 28. B 29. B 30. C
31. D 32. A 33. C 34. A 35. D
36. D 37. B 38. C 39. A 40. C 41. B 42. A 43. D 44. B 45. C 46. A 47. B 48. D
49. B 50. A 51. D 52. A 53. B 54. C 55. D
56. D 57. B 58. D 59. B 60. A 61. C 62. C 63. A 64,. D 65. A 66. D 67. A 68. B 69. B 70. D 71. C 72. D 73. B 74. D 75. C
76. Different views on fishing 77. Fishing lovers catch fish found in large numbers
78. boats, vehicles, fishing equipment, bait, boat repairs, accommodation and airfares.(列出其中四项即可)
79. disagree with fishing(are against fishing) 80. A blood sport.
In order to encourage the students to take outdoor exercise, our school organized a mountain-climbing on April 10. Hundreds of us took part in it.
It was a nice day. At 8:00 am, we gathered at the foot of Daqing Moutain and set out for the top in high spirits. Al the way we were chatting, singing and laughing, enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. When some fell behind, others would come and offer help. About 2 hours later, we all reached the top. Bathed in sunshine, we jumped and cheered with joy.
The activity benefited us a lot. Not only did it get us close to nature and give us relaxation from heavy school work, it also promoted the friendship among us. What a wonderful time !