31. She _____ the carpet with some very nice curtains in colour.
A. connected B. fitted C. equipped D. matched.
32. Animals are obviously ______ lower form of life than _______ man.
A. a ; / B. the ; the C. a ; the D. / ; /
33. He wrote a letter ______ he explains what had happened in the accident.
A. what B. which C. where D. how
34. If _____ to look after luggage for someone else, inform the police at once.
A. asked B. to ask C. asking D. having asked
35. I ________ to visit you later that day, but I had to phone and cancel.
A. come B. came C. am coming D. was coming
Diane Ray was completely self-centered and very spoilt. Her parents gave her 36 she wanted, knowing that she would throw a temper tantrum(耍小孩脾气)if they did not. She would scream and kick and 37 on the floor drumming her heels. Her parents always 38 .
That was why she was alone on the 39 , wearing an expensive swimsuit. It has taken a massive tantrum to 40 her parents to buy it. They were back at the beach-house, 41 from the tantrum she had thrown when they told her that it was too dangerous to go diving 42 . “Dangerous ?” she had said. “You just don’t want me to have 43 . I’m going and if you try to stop me, I’ll scream.”
“What are you doing ?” a voice asked. Diane jumped. She did not know that the man was there 44 he spoke .
“I’m going diving, ” she answered.
“You shouldn’t swim that day, ” the man 45 . “There is a storm coming up.”
“You should mind your own 46 !” Diane replied and walked into the gentle waves.
“If you go out there you’ll be 47 ,” the man called after her. She did not bother to reply.
Diane slipped into the water and dived 48 until white caps began rolling in and it became harder to 49 against the current (水流). Saltwater hit against her face, making it 50 to breathe. Oh, why had she not listened to advice.
Panicking, she began to 51 . Then, just as it seemed as if she would slip beneath the surface, she heard a 52 voice. “Hold on ! I’m coming.” With 53 , she say the old man rowing an ancient-looking boat towards her. “I hope you’ve learned a lesson. You put us both in 54 , ” he shouted angrily, as he dragged her over the side of the 55 . Gratefully, Diane thanked him and ran towards the beach-house.
36. A. either B. neither C. nothing D. everything
37. A. jump B. lie C. spin D. sleep
38. A. set out B. set in C. gave in D. gave out
39. A. beach B. bed C. floor D. ship
40. A. allow B. warn C. get D. prefer
41. A. changing B. recovering C. appearing D. traveling
42. A. alone B. away C. again D. aside
43. A. time B. money C. food D. fun
44. A. when B. until C. after D. once
45. A. decided B. intended C. advised D. repeated
46. A. business B. swimsuit C. friends D. parents
47. A. angry B. sorry C. confused D. excited
48. A. nervously B. sadly C. shyly D. happily
49. A. rise B. swim C. stop D. row
50. A. difficult B. easy C. comfortable D. suitable
51. A. speak B. sing C. sniff D. scream
52. A. calm B. frightening C. beautiful D. disgusting
53. A. regret B. relief C. interest D. ease
54. A. power B. safety C.. danger D. thought
55. A. house B. wave C. beach D. boat
- 2013年江苏高考听力试题及答案（含音频）（适用全国卷课标地区、大纲地区、山东、江西、福建、安徽、辽宁）(10.1MB) »去下载
- 2013江西高考英语试卷及答案(93KB) »去下载