1. D 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. A 6. C 7. A 8. A 9. D 10. B
第二节 完形填空（11-30小题，每小题1. 5分，共30分）
11. C 12. A 13. D 14. A 15. B 16. B 17. C 18. B 19. C 20. D
21. B 22. A 23. B 24. D 25. B 26. C 27. A 28. D 29. A 30. D
第一节 阅 读（31-50小题，每小题2分，共40分）
31. D 32. A 33. C 34. B 35. B 36. D 37. C 38. A 39. D 40. B
41. D 42. C 43. B 44. B 45. C 46. A 47. A 48. C 49. B 50. A
51. B 52. E 53. G 54. A 55. C
56. In 1948.
57. It’s hard but she loves it.
58. After her daughter developed diabetes.
59. Not to make cuts in nursing.
60. Because she thinks her mother works too hard.
Today we had a chemistry test. I found the test difficulty, but I tried hardly to do it. Suddenly Mary,
my best friend, asking me to let her to copy my answers. After think for some time, I let her copy my
answers. But after the test, all of us were called to the teacher’s office. The teacher was angry because we
had∧same answers in the tests. We were warned not to cheat again so she would need to see our parents. I
the test or
was very upset. I didn’t cheat. I was just helping a friend. Why does she punish me?
It’s useful and necessary to discuss learning habits. As we all know, good learning habits can make your study go to succeed. As a student, we should pay more attentions to our habits which we develop in our study.
I’m sure “repeat” is a best habit. Do you develop the habit? If we want to improve our study, we should repeat what the teachers taught us again and again, and then we can understand or remember the knowledge which the teachers demand us to master. How to develop the habit? the first step, set a timetable, and stick to carry out the plan, don’t stop.
When I do my homework, I often make mistakes with carelessness, how to overcome the shortage? I think I should think about it over and over as long as I do my homework. And then I do it little by little. Maybe in this way I can correct my mistakes.