例:It is generally considered unwise to give a child he or she wants.
A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever
1．--I'm sorry I made a mistake!
-- Nobody is perfect.
A. Take your time B. You're right C.Whatever you say D. Take it easy
2. Would you like to with us to the film tonight?
A. come along B. come off C. come across D. come through
3. I was glad to meet Jenny again, I didn't want to spend all day with her.
A. but B. and C.so D.or
4. When I arrived, Bryan took me to see the house_ I would be staying.
A. what B. when C. where D. which
5.I got to the office earlier that day, the 7:30 train from Paddington
A.caughl B. to have caught C. to catch D. having caught
6. Since nobody gave him any help, he have done the research on his own.
A. can B. must C. would D. need
7. We very early so we packed the night before.
A. leave B. had left C. were leaving D.have left
8. The watch was very good, and he 20 percent down for it.
A. a good one B. a better one C. the best one D. a best one
10. It was only after he had read the papers Mr. Gross realized the task before him was extremely difficult to complete.
Awhen B. that C. which D. what
11 A serious study of physics is impossible some knowledge of mathematics.
A. against B. before C. beyond D. without
12. Only by increasing the number of doctors by 50 percent properly in this hospital.
A. can be the patients B. can the patients be treated
C. the patients can be treated D.treated can be the patients
13.Four and half hours of discussion took us up to midnight,and break for cheese,chocolate and tea with sugar.
A.a;a B. the; the C.不填；the D.a;不填
14. It's an either-or situation - we can buy a new car this year or we can go on holiday but we can’t do .
A.others B. either C.another D. both
15. -Are you sure you won't come for a drink with us?
- ,if you insist
A. Not at all B. It depends C. All right then D.I don't care
阅读下面短文，从短文后面各题锁哥的四个选项(A、 B、C 和 D)中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Michael Greenberg is a very popular New Yorker. He is not famous in sports or the arts, But people in the streets 16 him, especially those who are 17 .
For those people, he is "Gloves" Greenberg. How did he get that 18 ?
He looks like any otner businessman, wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase (公文箱). But he's 19 _. His briefcase always has some gloves。
In winter,Mr.Greenberg does not 20 like other New Yorkers,who look at the sidewalk and 21 the street.He looks around at 22 .He stops when he 23 someone with no gloves.He gives them a pair and then he 24 ,looking for more people with cold 25 .
On winter days,Mr.Greenberg 26 gloves.During the rest of the year,he 27 gloves.People who have heard about him 28 him gloves,and he has many in his apartment.
Mr. Greenberg 29 doing this 21 years ago. Now, many poor New Yorkers know him and 30 his behavior. But people who don't know him are sometimes 31 him. They don't realize that he just wants to make them 32 .
It runs in the 33 .Michael's father always helped the poor as he believed it made everyone happier. Michael Greenberg feels the 34 .A pair of gloves may be a 35 thing,but it can make a big difference in winter.
16.A..know about B. learn from C. cheer for D. look after
17. A. old B. busy C. kind D.poor
18. A. iob B. name C. chance D. message
19.A.calm B.different C.crazy D.curious
20.A.act B.sound C.feel D.dress
21.A.cross over B. drive along C. hurry down D. keep off
22. A. cars B. people C. street numbers D. traffic lights
23.A.helps B .chooses C.greets D.sees
24.A.holds up B.hangs out C.moves on D.turns around
25.A.hands B. ears C.faces D. eyes
26. A. searches for B. stores up C.gives away D. puts on
27. A. borrows B. sells C.returns D. buys
28. A. call B. send C. lend D. show
29. A. delayed B. remembered C. began D. enjoyed
30.A.understand B.dislike C.study D.excuse
31.A.sorry for B.satisfied with C.proud of D.surprised by
32.A.smart B.rich C.special D.happy
33.A.city B.family C.neighborhood D.company
34.A.honor B.pain C.same D.cold
35.A.small B.useful C.delightful Dcomforting