例:we____ last night, but we went to the concert instead.
A.must have studied B. might study
C. should have studied D. would study
21. -Wly, this is nothing but common vegetable soup!
A.Let me see Bso it is CDon ‘t mention it D Neither do I
22. .They might just have a place ______on the writing course一why don't you give it a try?
A.Leave B.Left C. leaving D. to leave
23. Try not to sough more than you can since it may cause problems to your lungs.
A. check B. allow C.stop D.help
24. If we now to protect the environment, we’ll live to regret it.
A. hadn't acted B. haven't acted C. don't act D. won't act
25. Tony can hardly boil an egg，still cook dinner.
A.less B.little C.much D.more
26. Police have found appears to be the lost ancient statue.
A. which B. where C. how D.what
27.When I first met Bryan I didn’t like him, but I my mind.
A. have changed B. change C. had changed D.would change
28. The driver wanted to park his car near the roadside but was asked by}the police .
A .not to do B. not to C. not do D. do not
29.The door open , no matter how hard she pushed.
A. shouldn’t B. couldn't C. wouldn't D. mightn't
30. At the last moment Tom-decided to a new character to make the story seem more likely.
A. put up B. put in C. put on D. put off
31. India attained independence in 1947, after long struggle.
A.不填;a B. the; a C. an;不填 D. an; the
32.There’s no way of knowing why one man makes an important discovery another man, also intelligent, fails.
A. since B: if C. as D. while
33.”You can’t judge a book by its cover,” .
A. as the saying goes old B. goes as the old saying
C. as the old saying goes D. goes as old the saying
34.It was a real race time to get the project done. Luckily, we made it.
A. over B. by C. for D. against
35. The sunlight is white and blinding, hard-edged shadows on the ground.
A. throwing B.being thrown C.to throw D.to be thrown
- 2013年江苏高考听力试题及答案（含音频）（适用全国卷课标地区、大纲地区、山东、江西、福建、安徽、辽宁）(10.1MB) »去下载
- 2013全国新课标版高考英语试卷及答案(102KB) »去下载