talented football player in Europe.
A. set B. setting C. to set D. having set
25.—Could I use your car tomorrow morning?
—Sure. I are port at home.
A. will be writing B. will have written C. have written D. have been writing
26.I am always delighted when I receive an email from you. .The party on July 1 st I shall be pleased to attend .
A. On account of B. In response to C. In view of D. With regard to
27.“Never for a second ,”the boy says, “ that my father would come to my rescue.”
A. I doubted B. do I doubt C. I have doubted D. did I doubt
28.In the global economy, a new drug for cancer, it is discovered, will create many economic possibilities around the world.
A. whatever B. whoever C. wherever D. whichever
29.Team leaders must ensure that all members their natural desire to avoid the embarrassment associated with making mistakes.
A. get over B. look over C. takeover D. come over
30. I should not have laughed if I you were serious.
A. thought B. would think C. had thought D. have thought
31.Shortly after suffering from a massive earthquake and to ruins, the city took on a new look.
A. reducing B. reduced C. being reduced D. having reduced
32.The president of the World Bank says he has a passion for China , he remembers starting as early as his childhood.
A. where B. which C. what D. when
33.With inspiration from other food cultures, American food culture can take a for the better.
A. share B. chance C. turn D. lead
34.—What about your self drive trip yesterday?
—Tiring! The road is being widened, and we a rough ride.
A. had B. have C. would have D. have had
35.—Thank you for the flowers.
— I thought they might cheer you up.
A. That’s right B. All right C. I mall right D. It’s all right
第二节: 完形填空(共20 小题; 每小题1 分, 满分20 分)
请认真阅读下面短文, 从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出最佳选项, 并
I used to believe in the American Dream, which meant a job, a mortgage (按揭), credit cards, success. I wanted it and worked toward it like everyone else, all of us 36 chasing the same thing.
One year, through a series of unhappy events, it all fell 37 . I found myself homeless and alone. I had my truck and $56. I 38 the countryside for some place I could rent for the 39 possible amount. I came upon a shabby house four miles up a winding mountain road 40 the Potomac River in West Virginia. It was 41 , full of broken glass and rubbish. I found the owner ,rented it, and 42 a corner to camp in.
The locals knew nothing about me, 43 slowly, they started teaching me the 44 of being a neighbor. They dropped off blankets, candles, and tools, and began 45 around to chat. They started to teach me a belief in a 46 American Dream—not the one of individual achievement but of 47 .
What I had believed in, all those things I thought were 48 for a civilized life, were nonexistent in this place. 49 on the mountain, my most valuable possessions were my 50 with my neighbors.
Four years later, I moved back into 51 . I saw many people were having a really hard time, 52 their jobs and homes. I managed to rent a big enough house to 53 a handful of people .There are four of us now in the house, but over time I’ve had nine people come in and move on to other places. We’d all be in 54 if we hadn’t banded together.
The American Dream I believe in now is a shared one. It’s not so much about what I can get for myself; it’s about 55 we can all get by together.
36. A. separately B. equally C. violently D. naturally
37. A. off B. apart C. over D. out
38. A. crossed B. left C. toured D. searched
39. A. fullest B. largest C. fairest D. cheapest
40. A. at B. through C. over D. round
41.A. occupied B. abandoned C. emptied D. robbed
42. A. turned B. approached C. cleared D. cut
43. A. but B. although C. otherwise D. for
44. A. benefit B. lesson C. nature D. art
45. A. sticking B. looking C. swinging D. turning
46. A. wild B. real C. different D. remote
47. A. neighborliness B. happiness C. friendliness D. kindness
48. A. unique B. expensive C. rare D. necessary
49. A. Up B. Down C. Deep D. Along
50. A. cooperation B. relationships C. satisfaction D. appointments
51. A. reality B. society C. town D. life
52.A. creating B. losing C. quitting D. offering
53. A. put in B. turn in C. take in D. get in
54. A. yards B. shelters C. camps D. cottages
55. A. when B. what C. whether D. how
- 2013年江苏高考听力试题及答案（含音频）（适用全国卷课标地区、大纲地区、山东、江西、福建、安徽、辽宁）(10.1MB) »去下载
- 2013江苏高考英语试卷及答案(1.12MB) »去下载