例:How much is the shirt?
A.￡19.15. B.￡9.15. C. ￡9.18.
1.How many sisters doesthe woman have?
B . Twe.
2. What iswoman going to do tonight?
A. Meet the man.
B. Go out for dinner.
C. Prepare for a meeting.
3. Who has a dictionary?
4. What are the two speakers most probably?
5. What are the two speakers talking about?
B. An interest.
6. Which city is the woman going to?
C. New York.
7. How much will the woman pay for her ticket?
8. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. At an airport.
B. At a bus stop.
C. At a railway station.
9. When did the woman begin to collect stamps?
A. At the age of 9.
B. At the age of 12.
C. At the age of 20.
10. What does the woman advise the man to do?
A. Join a reading club.
B. Travel to other countries.
11. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
12. What is the woman going to do on Friday?
A.Attend a meeting.
B. Go on vacation.
C. Make a phone call.
13. Who is most probably going to meet the man at the airport?
A.Th e woman.
B. The man's brother.
C.The woman's sister.
14. What is the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Parent and teacher.
B. Brother and sister.
C. Husband and wife.
I5. At what time are they leaving (or the Natural Museum?
A.7:30 a. m.
B.8:30 a. m.
C. 3:30 p. m.
16. What will they possibly do right before supper?
A. Swim at the beach.
B. Do some shopping.
C. See an exhibition.
17. What is the speaker mainly talking about?
A.An arrangement for a day.
B.An introduction to a place.
C. An experience of culture.
Introduction to Competitors
Name Age Occupation Strengths
Peter SMITH 18 Enginner Art and literature
TomAnderson 28 Salesman 19 and history
Jack Brown 36 20 Language and culture
例：A computer can only do you have instructed it to do.
A.how B.after C. what D. when
21. 1 felt very tired when I got home. and I straight to bed.
A. go B. went C. had gone D. have gone
22. - Would you like a glass of wine?
- I don't drink.
A. No, thanks B. Yes, please C. I don't like it D. It's my favorite
23. It's not easy to change habits, with awareness and self-control, it is possible.
A. for B. or C.but D. so
24. John incited abuout 40 people to his wedding, most of are family members
A them B. that C.which D. whom
25. we have enough evidence. we can't win the case.
A,Once B As long as C. Unless D. Since
26. - What are you doing this Saturday?
- Im not sure. but I go to the Rolling Stones concert
A. must B. would C. should D. might
27. It was with the help of the local guide the mountain climber was rescued.
A. who B. that C. when D. how
28. struck me most in the movie was the father’s deep love for his son.
A.That B. It C.What D. Which
29. - It rained cats and dogs this morning. Im glad we took an umbrella.
- Yeah, we would have got wet all over if we
A. hadn’t B. haven't C. didn't D. don't
30. When I was little, my mother used to sit by my bed, me stories till I till asleep,
A.having told B. telling C.told D. to tell
31. Recycling is one way to protect the environment; reusing is
A. another B. the other C. one another D. one
32. The parents were shocked by news that their son needed operation on his knee.
A. a;/ B. the; / C. the; an D. a; an
33. A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Theatre Royal on 19th June. and then tours throughout Scotland
A. opens B.is opened C. will open D.will be opened
34. The engine just won't start. Something seems wrong with it.
A. to go B. to have gone C. going D. having gone
35.- Forgotten something? I can keep an eye on your kids if you want to go end get it.
- Thank you all the same.
A.It's very kind of you. B.Oh, how carelem of me!
C.I might u well go and get it. D.Well, I can do without it.