1. We feel our duty to make our country a better place.
A. it B. this C. that D. one
2.----Just a moment . I haven’t finished packing my suitcase.
---- .Its high time we left for the airport.
A. Go ahead B. Take it easy C.Hurry up D. That's fine
3.In the last few years thousands of films allover the word.
A.have produced B. have been produced
C. are producing D. are being produced
4.On the next birthday.Ann married for twenty years.
A.is B.has been C.will be D.will have been
5. regular exercise is very important.It’s never a good idea to exercise too close to bedmme.
A.It B. As C.Although D.Unless
6.I a bank account after I made﹩1 000 by doing a part-time job during the summer vacation.
A.borrowed B.opened C.entered D.ordered
7.Passeagers are permitted only one piece of hand luggage onto the plane.
A.to carry B. carrying C. to be carried D. being carried
8.She an old friend of hers yesterday while she was shopping att the department store.
A.turned down B.dealt with C.took after D.came across
9. The young man couldn’t afford a new car _______, he bought a used one.
A. Besides B. Otherwise C. Instead D. Still
10. The days are gone ________ physical strength was all you needed to make a living.
A. when B. that C. where D. which
11. He was a good student and scored _________ average in most subjects.
A. below B. of C. on D. above
12.______ into English, the sentence was found to have an entirely different word order.
A. Translating B. Translated
C. To translate D. Having translated
13. Modern science has given clear evidence ______ smoking can lead to many diseases.
A. what B. which C. that D. where
14.---I need to advertise for a roommate for next term.
---________? Mary is interested.
A. Why bother B. Why not C. So what D. What for
15. I ______ sooner but I didn’t know that they were waiting for me.
A. had come B. was coming C. would come D. would have come