1. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In a bookstore. B. In a classroom. C. In a library.
2. At what time will the film begin?
A. 7:20. B. 7:15. C. 7:00.
3. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. Their friend Jane. B. A weekend trip. C. A radio programme.
4. What will the woman probably do?
A. Catch a train. B. See the man off. C. Go shopping.
5. Why did the woman apologize?
A. She made a late delivery. B. She went to the wrong place.
C. She couldn't take the cake back.
6. Whose CD is broken?
A. Kathy's. B. Mum’s C. Jack's.
7. What does the boy promise to do for the girl?
A. Buy her a new CD. B. Do some cleaning C. Give her 10 dollars.
8. What did the man think of the meal?
A. Just so-so. B. Quite satisfactory. C. A bit disappointing.
9. What was the 15% on the bill paid for?
A. The food. B. The drinks.
C. The service.
10. Why is the man at the shop?
A. To order a camera for his wife.
B. To have a camera repaired.
C. C. To get a camera changed.
11. What colour does the man want?
A. Pink. B. Black. C. Orange.
12. What will the man do afterwards?
A. Make a phone call.
B. Wait until further notice.
C. Come again the next day.