例： how much is the shirt?
A.$ 19.15 B. $9.15 C. $ 9.18
1. what will Dorothy do on the weeked?
A. go out with her friend
B. work on her paper
C. make some plans
2. what was the normal price of the T-shirt ?
A. $15 B. $ 30 C. $50
3. what has the woman decied to do on Sunday afternoon?
A. to attend a wedding.
B. To visit an exhibition
C. To meet a friend
4. when does the bank close on Sunday ?
A. at 1:00pm
B. at 3:00pm
C. at 4:00pm
5. where are the speakers?
A. In a store
B. In a classroom
C. At a hotel
6，what do we know about nora?
A. she prefer a room of her own.
B. She likes to work with other girls.
C. She lives near the city center.
7.what is good about the flat?
A. it has a large sitting room.
B. it has good furniture
C. ir has a big kitchen.
8. where has Barbara been?
9. what has Barbara got in her suitcase?
10.Who is making the telephone call?
11.What relation is the woman to Mr. Cooper?
A.His wife .
12.What is the message about?
B.A vist to France.
C.The date for a trip.
13.Who could the man spesker most probably be?
A.A person who saw the accident.
B.the driver of the lorry.
C.A police officer.
14.What was Mrs. Franks doing when the accident took place?
A.Walking along Churchill Avenue.
C.Standing out side a road.
15.When did the accident happen?
A. At about 8:00 am.
B. At about 9:00 am.
C. At about 10:00 am.
16.How did the accident happen?
A.A lorry hit a car.
B.A car ran into a lorry.
C.A bank clerk rushed into the street.
17. What is talk mainly about?
A. The history of the term.
B. The courses for the term.
C. The plan for the day.
18. Where can the visitors learn about the subjects for new students?
A. In the school hall,
B. In the science labs,
C. In the classrooms.
19. What can students do in the practical areas?
A. Take science courses.
B. Enjoy excellent meals.
C. Attend workshops.
20. When are the visitors expected to ask questions?
A. During the lunch hour.
B. After the welcome speech.
C. Before the tour of the labs.
1.B 2.B 3.A 4.B 5.C 6.A 7.C 8.A 9.A 10.B 11.C 12.A 13.C 14.C 15.B 16.B 17.C 17.C 18.B 19.C 20.A