П. Grammar and vocabulary.
Directions: Beneath each of the following sentences there are four choices marked A, B, C and Choose the one answer that best completes the sentence.
25. Sean has formed the habit of jogging the tree-lined avenue for two hours every day.
A. between B. along C. below D. with
26. It took us quite a long time to get to the amusement park. It was journey.
A. three hour B. a three-hours
C. a three-hour D. three hours
27. If our parents do everything for us children, we won't learn to depend on
A. themselves B. them
C. us D. ourselves
28. Every few years, the coal workers. their lungs X-rayed to ensure their health.
A. are having B. have
C. have had D. had had
29. - Sorry, Professor Smith. I didn't finish the assignment yesterday.
- Oh, you have done it as yesterday was the deadline.
A. must B. mustn't
C. should D. shouldn't
30. In ancient times, people rarely travelled long distances and most farmers only travelled the local market.
A. longer than B. more than
C. as much as D. as far as