1.What were they talking about ?
2.How to answer the first /second/third/forth/fifth visitor question?
Step 2 练习
Sleeping Beauty Castle , Bear Country, Horse-drawn streetcars, the Tomorrow Land Building
比如：Carl is answering visitors’ questions. The first visitor asks Carl the way to the Sleeping Beauty Castle….
Step 4 讨论
If you are visitor, How to ask the way to the stranger at first?
Where is …...
How can I get to…
Which is the way to…
Could you tell me if…
Could you tell me the way to…
Go straight ahead…
It’s behind …/in frond of/
Go down this street…
本课的日常用语用语是有关对话asking the way and responses,这样的问路用语在初中都以学过，所以对话不在是个难点。本课的两篇阅读文章是有关人物，沃尔特·迪斯尼。难点在于第一篇是了解他的生活经历和艰苦创业。第二篇是我们众所周知的Disneyland，两篇文章结合着学过的语法知识宾语从句在里面，这也不是学生们所要了解的重点。
1．bring on 引起；使...前进；把...端上来（如饭菜等）
1) Ill bring on the beef in a minute.我一会就端上来牛排。
2) The fine weather is bringing the crops on nicely. 好天气使农作物长得很好。(使发展或进步 )
3) He was caught in the rain and this brought on a bad cold.（引起；导致）他被雨淋了，导致了一场重感冒。
bring on 使发生；
bring in 引来；引进；吸收
bring out 取出；说出；阐明；出版
1) The first dish that was brought on was bean-soup.
2) The sudden cold weather brought on his cold again.
3) His new business brings in 1,000 dollars a month.
4) We also brought in some words from English, such as tank and so on.
5) Bring out the meaning more clearly.
6) They have brought out a set of childrens books.
2．You can see as far as the coast.
as far as 远到；到...为止；常用来在句中加重语气
Every day, the old man walks as far as the Summer Palace. 他一直走到颐和园 as/so far as (连词) 就...而言
As far as I know, what you said cant possibly happen.就我所知你所说的事情是不可能发生的。
so far 到目前为止，常用在完成时态中
I havent got the invitation so far.到目前为止，我还没有得到邀请。
3．One day he remembered the mouse that used to come out in his fathers
used to do sth.
1) My friend used to write to me, but now she prefers sending e-mails.
be used to do sth. 被用来做
1）The house was used to keep books two years ago.
2）Elephants are used to carry things.
be/get used to doing/sth.
1) I have been used to living in this area.
I have got used to living in this area.
2) I came to Beijing 10 years ago, and Ive got used to the weather here.
4．Go through the gate and youll find the entrance. = If you go through the gate, youll find the entrance. / Go through the gate, or you wont find the entrance.
1) Use your brain and youll find a way.
2) If you study hard, youll surely make progress.
3) Hurry up! Or well miss the last train.
I. 宾语从句 即在复合句中作主句的（及物动词或介词）宾语。宾语从句通常由连接代词或副词引导；可分为四类：
I thought （that）the food was rather expensive.
Mother knows (that) Jim will work hard.
2. 由 if /whether“是否” 引导的宾语从句：
I wonder if/whether it was Disney who made the first cartoons.
Could you tell me if/whether Mr. Black lives here?
3. 由 what, why, when, where, who, which, whose, whom, how 等 wh- 类连接代词或副词引导的宾语从句：
Can anyone fail to see what kind of show they are putting on?
Please tell me which class you are in?
He asked me whom I was waiting for.
The stranger doesn’t know when the ship arrives.
I didn’t understand why the boy had so many questions.
Please ask the teacher how we get to the place.
We always mean what we say.
I will try to make up what I have missed.
I’ll give you whatever help you need.
I’ll read whichever book you recommend
A computer can only do what you have instructed it to do.
--“Doesn’t Helen live on this street?”
--“No. This is where Leon lives.”
2. 宾语从句的语序。无论是连接代词还是连接副词引导的宾语从句的 语序都应是陈述句的语序。
She asked the boys if they had white hats.
I don’t remember when we arrived.
Do you know which class he is in?
He answered (that) he was listening to me.
Lily told us (that) she was born in May, 1980.
The teacher said that (that) the earth goes around the sun.
Father told me that practice makes perfect.
He says he will be back in an hour.
They know Jim is working hard.
常可跟宾语从句的形容词有：afraid, glad, sure, happy, pleased, surprised, sorry 等等。
She is afraid that Jim will forget his Chinese.
I’m sure that he will succeed.