3. The two rival politicians came/were brought face to face in a TV interview.
名词:truster 动词过去式:trusted 过去分词:trusted 现在分词:trusting 第三人称单数:trusts
1. My husband trusts me and I don't intend to break that trust. 我的丈夫信任我，所以我不想失去这种信任。
2. Can you trust his account of what happened? 你能相信他对发生的事情所做的报告吗?
3. In his will he created trusts for his children. 他在遗嘱里为子女安排好了信托财产。
1. They suffered huge losses in the financial crisis. 他们在经济危机时遭受了巨大的损失。
2. She couldn't suffer criticism. 她受不了批评。
3. How can you suffer such insolence? 你怎么能容忍这种蛮横的态度?
get along with
1. We should let bygones be bygones and try to get along with each other.
2. He is the last person that I'll get along with. 他是我最不愿与之相处的人。
3. Do you get along with your boss?/Do you and your boss get along? 你跟老板合得来吗?
1. There has been much gossip in political circles. 政界里有许多流言蜚语。
2. I never talk about gossip. 我从不传播流言蜚语。
3. She loves to gossip to her neighbors. 她喜欢议论邻居们的是非长短。
fall in love
1. It is natural that he should fall in love with such a beautiful girl. 他爱上那位美丽的姑娘是很自然的事。
2. It's my karma always to fall in love with brunettes.
我爱上的总是深褐色头发、 浅黑色皮肤的白种女子, 这是我的缘分.
3. You say you don't believe in marriage, but I bet you sing a different song when you finally fall in love.
1. We will have a quiz tomorrow morning. 我们明天早晨进行一个小测验。
2. She quizzed him all night about the people he'd seen. 她整夜盘问他都见到谁了。
3. Match your skill against the experts in this quiz. 在这一测验中你与专家较量一下技巧吧。
1. The door communicates with my room. 这门和我的房间相通。
2. I can't communicate with them; the radio doesn't work. 我无法和他们联系，无线电坏了。
3. He has communicated his wishes to me. 他已经把他的愿望告诉了我。
1. We want to join in the masquerade. 我们想去参加化装舞会。
2. Can I join in (the game)? 我参加(这个游戏)行吗?
3. I will join in the project, heart and hand. 我会满腔热情地参加这项工程。
When did they join the conservation organization?他们是什么时候参加环保组织的?
The prodigy joined the International Association of Poets，Playwrights，Editors，Essayists and Novelists(PEN)when he was only fourteen years old.这位天才在十四岁时便成为国际笔会会员。
More than ten thousand workers have joined in this strike.有一万多名工人参加了此次罢工。
All of us will join in the celebration of the victory of World War Ⅱ.我们全都参加这次庆祝世界二次大战胜利的活动。
There were many extracurricular activities，but Peter never joined in.尽管有很多课外活动，但彼德从不参加。
Our house is joined to Mr.So's.我们的房子和苏先生的房子相连。
To my surprise，Mr.Li joined himself to the opposite party last month.令我惊奇的是，上个月李先生竟然参加了反对党。