第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a plane.
B. At the airport.
C. At the railway station.
2. How many chairs are needed?
A. 13. B. 14. C. 15.
3. Where is the man now?
A. In Washington.
B. In New York.
C. In Boston.
4. Where does this dialogue most probably take place?
A. In a concert.
B. In a museum.
C. In a restaurant.
5. What does the man mean?
A. He doesn't like Japanese food.
B. He doesn't want to eat out.
C. He wants to pay.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. Where did the man find his school bag?
A. Under a tree.
B. In the language lab.
C. In a park.
7. What is the price of the bag?
A. $69.50. B. $69.15. C. $59.60.
8. How long will the woman have to wait to get the
next weather report?
A. 30 minutes. B. 20 minutes. C. 10 minutes.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. Where is the bank?
A. Beside the supermarket.
B. Opposite the supermarket.
C. Next to the bookstore.
10. How far is the bank?
A. Two blocks away.
B. Three blocks away.
C. Four blocks away.
11. Which does the man choose to take?
A. Bus No. 104.
B. Street car B-102.
C. Street car B-201.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. Where is the man’s mother now?
A. In the hospital.
B. At home.
C. In the office
13. Why does the man ask a week off?
A. Because he has to see a doctor.
B. Because he needs to look after his mother.
C. Because he hasn’t hired anyone to help him yet.
14. Why does the woman admire the man?
A. Because he is a good son.
B. Because he is helpful.
C. Because he is a successful man.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. Why does Steve keep empty cans?
A. His mother collects them as a hobby.
B. He wants to use them again.
C. He wants to sell them to the dustman.
16. What is NOT mentioned as reusable (可再度使用
的) in this dialogue?
A. Glass. B. Paper. C. Metal.
17. What does the government do to avoid waste?
A. The government limits the use of plastic.
B. The government produces a lot of bamboo
C. The government encourages the use of paper
for fast food boxes.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. Why did the man decide to leave the college, in
his second term?
A. He didn't like the big lecture classes.
B. He couldn't afford further education.
C. He was not interested in education.
19. What does he think of his work experiences?
A. They were personally rewarding.
B. They should be part of school life.
C. They gave him a chance to learn German.
20. Where is the university he decides to go to in the
A. In South Carolina.
B. In Florida.
C. In Ohio.