第一节（共 5小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. Who got the chance of spending a holiday in Sydney?
A. The woman. B. Tom. C. John.
2. What does the father want his son to do?
A. To go into the family business.
B. To be more interesting.
C. To become a writer.
3. What happened to the woman?
A. She hurt her leg while bowling.
B. She was burnt while cooking.
C. She hurt her back while bowling.
4. Why didn't Bob finish his homework?
A. He was lazy.
B. He had too much homework.
C. He had a stomachache.
5. What time will they meet?
A. Five. B. Six. C. Seven.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-7 题。
6. What makes the man worried?
A. One of his sons’ being ill.
B. His sons’ spending much money.
C. His wife and sons' being ill.
7. What are the family probably going to do next day?
A. See a doctor. B. Have a party. C. Go to a bank.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8-10 题。
8. What are they mainly talking about?
A. Christmas Day.
B. Chinese New Year’s Day.
C. Chinese Spring Festival.
9. Where do children hang their stockings?
A. In the Christmas trees.
B. In the fireplace.
C. Some place if there's no fireplace.
10. Who do children think will fill their stockings with
sweets and toys?
A. Father Christmas.
B. Their parents.
C. They themselves.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 11-13 题。
11. What did the man put up on the wall yesterday?
A. The picture he drew on his vacation.
B. The picture he took.
C. The picture of him taken last year.
12. What kind of pictures does the man not like?
A. The pictures prepared for cameras.
B. The daily life pictures.
C. The pictures taken by others.
13. How many cameras does the man use more often?
A. Twelve. B. Ten. C. Two.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14-17 题。
14. How many children does the woman have?
A. Three sons and two daughters.
B. Three daughters and two sons.
C. Three daughters and one son.
15. How does the woman feel about her children?
A. She is proud of them.
B. She is disappointed with them.
C. She is tired of them.
16. Which is true according to the talk?
A. Laura is a secretary.
B. Rita works in a library.
C. Roland works for an airline.
17. According to the talk, which countries has Jerry been to?
A. Russia, Greece, Austria and France.
B. France, Australia, Greece and Russia.
C. France, America, Greece and Russia.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. What is today's Spotlight about?
A. A special English method.
B. An old song.
C. An important message.
19. How many copies of the song were sold in three days?
A. 1,985. B. 8,000. C. 800,000.
20. Which of the following statements is true?
A. Thousands of radio stations around the world played the same song.
B. It was strange that the British people didn't like the song.
C. Mike Procter knows nothing about this old song.