第一节（共 5小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. Where does this conversation most probably take place?
A. At a shop. B. At a bank. C. At a post office.
2. Who does the man want to talk to?
A. The woman's boss.
B. The woman's brother.
C. The woman's father.
3. What does the woman mean?
A. Louis has already started.
B. They'll start when Louis arrives.
C. Louis has been here once before.
4. When is the man’s flight leaving?
A. At 9: 15. B. At 10: 15. C. At 10:50.
5. What does the woman need?
A. More rooms. B. More furniture. C. A smaller flat.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. Where is the woman going?
A. To the library.
B. To the cinema.
C. To the classroom.
7. What does the man invite the woman to do?
A. Write papers.
B. See a film.
C. Do some reading.
8. Why does the woman refuse the man’s invitation?
A. She has three classes.
B. She has to take exams.
C. She has to do her school work.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a pool.
B. In a classroom.
C. In a dining room.
10. When does the conversation take place?
A. In the afternoon.
B. In the morning.
C. In the evening.
11. What will the speakers do at the end of the talk?
A. Go to class.
B. Eat breakfast.
C. Go swimming.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. What is the relationship between the two
A. Conductor and driver
B. Air hostess and passenger.
C. Waitress and customer.
13. Where can the man put his bags?
A. On the shelf.
B. Beside his feet.
C. Behind the curtain.
14. Where is the washroom?
A. Beside the curtain.
B. Beside the man’s seat.
C. Behind the curtain.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. Computers in the future.
B. People’s imagination.
C. Possible changes in the future.
16. What will be the greatest change according to the man?
A. The difference between humans and machines.
B. The difference between computers and human brains.
C. The difference between humans.
17. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman imagines the computer can recognize one's feelings.
B. The man imagines humans will live as long as they like to.
C. The man imagines humans can come to life after they die.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. In what kind of country are earthquakes likely to occur?
A. Mountainous countries. B. Hot countries. C. Big countries.
19. What disasters are mentioned besides earthquakes
in the passage?
A. Floods and cyclones.
B. Tidal waves.
C. Floods and typhoons.
20. Which of the following is not the reason for
earthquakes to worry people so much?
A. There is no sure way to predict an earthquake.
B. Earthquakes bring great damage.
C. Earthquakes cause the death of countless people.