第一节（共 5小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. What will these people do in a month?
A. Go to college.
B. Begin a new term in a middle school.
C. Find a job.
2. What does the man mean?
A. He always gets up early in the morning.
B. He thinks it is unnecessary to get up in the
C. He prefers to stay in bed in the morning.
3. How much will the man pay for these tickets?
A. 15 dollars. B. 20 dollars. C. 25 dollars.
4. Where does this conversation most likely take
A. At an airport.
B. At a hotel.
C. At a railway station.
5. What is the woman's attitude toward the man’s
A. Impatient. B. Very angry. C. Patient.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-7 题。
6. For what is Mr. Taylor talking to the woman?
A. To ask for a job.
B. To ask her to make a website.
C. To invite her to play games.
7. What will happen after the conversation?
A. She will call Mr. Taylor.
B. She won't make the website.
C. She won't get in touch with him.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8-9 题。
8. Where did the conversation take place?
A. In a shop.
B. In a park.
C. In a reading room.
9. What is the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Driver and policeman.
B. Husband and wife.
C. Customer and shopkeeper.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 10-12 题。
10. When will the next plane leave?
A. In fourteen minutes.
B. In more than two hours.
C. At four o'clock.
11. Which plane will the woman take?
A. The 11 o'clock plane.
B. The 1 o'clock plane.
C. The 3 o'clock plane.
12. What's the possible result?
A. The woman will buy a first class ticket.
B. The woman will spend 315 dollars for a ticket.
C. The woman can buy a ticket from the man.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13-16 题。
13. How long was Tom away from home yesterday?
A. For about 9.5 hours.
B. For about 10 hours.
C. For about 11.5 hours.
14. Where did Tom have lunch yesterday?
A. Near a river.
B. On a grassland.
C. On a hill top.
15. What was the weather like yesterday?
A. It was cloudy.
B. It was windy.
C. It was sunny.
16. Why did Tom arrive home late?
A. They left National Park late.
B. The traffic was heavy on the road.
C. There's a traffic accident on the road.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17-20 题。
17. Why won't old people live with their children?
A. There isn't enough room for them.
B. They like to take care of themselves.
C. They won't give them any pressure.
18. Why don't all the old people go to private nursing
A. All the private nursing homes are full.
B. Not all of them can afford the money.
C. All of them prefer private ones.
19. What problem does the man refer to?
A. Too low a birth rate.
B. Care and attention to the old.
C. More elderly with smaller working
20. What does the man think of the future?
A. Getting better.
B. Becoming worse.
C. Remaining difficult.