第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. How long will the man stay at home?
A. A day. B. A week. C. Three days.
2. What happened to the man?
A. He lost his keys.
B. He called the woman.
C. He quarreled with the manager.
3. Where does the conversation take place?
A. In a hotel. B. At an airport. C. In the street.
4. What will Jack do?
A. Visit Bill. B. Play tennis. C. Go swimming.
5. Why does the man live in the countryside?
A. It's near the school.
B. His house is too old.
C. It's quiet.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. Who are the speakers?
A. Students. B. Teachers. C. Clerks.
7. What are they mainly talking about?
A. Noise in the office.
B. A new meeting room.
C. The story of a workmate.
8. What does Stan suggest they do?
A. Talk to Jack openly.
B. Move to another office.
C. Ask for a meeting room.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. How long will it take to get to the museum?
A. More than 30 minutes.
B. Less than 13 minutes.
C. At most 30 minutes.
10. What time does the museum close?
A. At 4:30 p.m.. B. At 5:30 p.m.. C. At 6: 00 p. m..
11. How does the man describe the restaurant?
A. It's a bit expensive.
B. The service is terrible.
C. It's very expensive.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. What does the girl not want to do?
A. Have an English lesson.
B. Have a history lesson.
C. Have a Chinese lesson.
13. When did they have a test?
A. Yesterday. B. Last week. C. Two weeks ago.
14. What does this dialogue infer?
A. She likes tests very much.
B. She likes English lessons better than English
C. She doesn't like English at all.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. What do you think Robert is?
A. A dancer. B. A singer. C. A student.
16. Where will the group perform?
A. At concert halls.
B. At restaurants.
C. At some parties.
17. Why is Robert not sure of joining the group?
A. He doesn't think he is good enough.
B. He doesn't have time to practice.
C. He isn't interested in joining it.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. Why did the person come out of the house a little
A. He was not nervous at all.
B. He was as nervous as the others.
C. He was slow to put on his clothes.
19. What does the sentence "I did not lose my head at
A. My brain worked still well.
B. There was nothing wrong with my brain.
C. No one killed me. I was still alive.
20. What did that he didn't put on his trousers show?
A. He wasn’t nervous.
B. He was not calm at all.
C. He forgot to put on his trousers