第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. A teacher and a student.
B. A teacher and her workmate.
C. A student and her classmate.
2. Where are they standing now?
A. Outside a book shop.
B. In front of a clothes shop.
C. In a clothes shop.
3. How late at least does the man have to check his
A. 12:05 p.m. B. 12:45 p.m. C. 11:35 a.m.
4. What caused the man’s eyes red?
A. Sadness. B. Some eye disease. C. Sand.
5. What can be inferred from the dialogue?
A. The man would have bought the sunglasses if they were brown.
B. The woman thought the colour is good for the man.
C. The man did not buy the sunglasses because they were brown.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. Who is Steven?
A. The woman's husband.
B. Mrs. White's son.
C. The women's uncle.
7. When did Steven hurt himself?
A. Last week.
B. This week.
C. A month ago.
8. What part of the body did Steven hurt?
A. His leg. B. His heart. C. His hand.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. What is the weather like today?
A. Nice and sunny.
B. Warm and wet.
C. Hot and sunny.
10. What season is it now?
A. Summer. B. Autumn. C. Spring.
11. What will they have to take to the farm?
A. Hoes. B. Baskets. C. Umbrellas.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. What happened to the woman?
A. She lost her brown leather shoulder bag.
B. She lost her black cloth shoulder bag.
C. She lost her brown leather shoulder bag.
13. Where does the conversation take place?
A. In the library.
B. In a bag shop.
C. In a lost-and-found office.
14. What's not in the bag?
A. Some keys.
B. Some letters.
C. A telephone directory.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. What is the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Hirer and landlady.
16. What does the man want to do about the house?
A. Change the colors of the lights.
B. Change the colors of the walls.
C. Keep a cat in the house.
17. Which one is not right in the following statement?
A. The man can't smoke in the bedroom.
B. The man can cook at any time.
C. The man can't take many friends to the house.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. What is the most common way to affect people's shopping behavior?
A. Pictures. B. Advertisement. C. Films.
19. According to the passage, who can benefit from ads?
A. Only the manufactures.
B. Only the shoppers.
C. Not only the shoppers but also the manufactures.
20. Which is right in the following statement?
A. The Internet will play an increasingly important role in people's shopping.
B. Computers are a new medium as fast, easy and exact as other media.
C. The Internet is only a good way for shopping.