第一节（共 5小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. Where are the two speakers talking?
A. In the bookshop.
B. In the reading room.
C. In the library.
2. What does the man advise the woman to do?
A. Save money without using a car.
B. Buy a new car.
C. Get a second-hand car.
3. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman had a photo shop of her own.
B. The woman developed all her photos by herself.
C. The woman developed part of her own film.
4. How will the woman go to New York?
A. By car. B. By train. C. By plane.
5. How much do these two chairs cost?
A. 45 dollars. B. 80 dollars. C. 90 dollars.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-7 题。
6. What happened to John?
A. He had an accident.
B. His health suddenly failed.
C. He turned around suddenly.
7. Which of the following did the man think the mostimportant?
A. Good health. B. Much money. C. Great honors.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8-10 题。
8. What was the name of the man?
A. Dick. B. Davy. C. David.
9. What kind of people didn't they need?
A. Those who had no experience in office work.
B. Those who wanted to work 30 hours a week.
C. Those who knew no foreign language.
10. Who will get a higher pay?
A. Those who are well educated.
B. Those who have much experience.
C. Those who can speak a second language.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 11-13 题。
11. Why does the man look pale?
A. He has been ill.
B. He sits up too late.
C. He has had little exercise.
12. What sport does the man prefer?
A. Swimming. B. Tennis. C. Skating.
13. What will the man do tomorrow?
A. Watch tennis match.
B. Do some running.
C. Watch TV.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14-17 题。
14. What will the girl do in summer holidays?
A. Study English at home.
B. Go boating on the Nile.
C. Visit the Aswan Dam.
15. Where does the boy's sister work?
A. On the plane.
B. At a school.
C. At a travel agency.
16. Why did the girl want to leave?
A. She was feeling sorry for the boy's sister.
B. She may be hurt by the boy's pride.
C. She was interested in the boy's travel plan.
17. Which of the following statements is true?
A. The girl's parents are strict with her.
B. The girl's oral English is poor.
C. The girl knows nothing about Egypt.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. What did Dorothy train German dogs for in thebeginning?
A. Movie stars. B. The public C. The blind19. In what ways did Morris first learn about theguiding dogs?
A. Indirectly from Dorothy's articleB. From reading newspapersC. By writing a letter to Dorothy20. Which of the following statement is true aboutBuddy?
A. Buddy was frightened by the heavy traffic ofNew York.
B. Buddy was trained by Morris.
C. Buddy came from Germany.