第一节（共 5小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. What's the correct time?
A. 8:20. B. 8:25. C. 8:15.
2. Where are the two speakers?
A. On a ship. B. On a train. C. On a plane.
3. Where is the woman going now?
A. Her brother's officeB. Her own house.
C. The market.
4. Why can't the woman go to the party?
A. She is sick.
B. She has to work.
C. She has to stay at home.
5. What is the problem with her English?
A. Her spelling is very poor.
B. Her speaking is not good.
C. Her pronunciation is not good.
第二节（共15小题；每小题1.5分，满分22.5分）听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. Where are the two speakers?
A. In the library.
B. In a department store.
C. In the street.
7. Who are the two speakers?
A. A woman and his husband.
B. A woman and a passer-by.
C. A woman and her friend.
8. Where will the woman change buses?
A. At the zoo.
B. At the traffic lights.
C. At the end of the No. 9 bus.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. Why is the man going to the States?
A. Visit places of interest.
B. Visit his friends.
C. Attend a conference.
10. How long will the conference last?
A. One month.
B. Two weeks.
C. Seven days.
11. What is the man?
A. A scientist. B. A writer. C. A traveler.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. Where does this conversation take place?
A. At school. B. In the street. C. On the phone.
13. Why is the woman going to borrow some oldexam papers?
A. She wants to look through them.
B. Hers are missing.
C. She wants to check them.
14. Why is the girl worried about her physics exam?
A. Because she hasn't prepared well.
B. Because she has lost her physics book.
C. Because she has no old exam papers.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a library.
B. In a classroom.
C. In a bookstore.
16. What is the man doing?
A. Returning some books.
B. Looking for a book.
C. Writing a research paper.
17. What does the woman tell the man to do?
A. To return the due books.
B. To refer to the card list.
C. To make use of the computer.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. Who does the speaker talk to?
A. A friend of his.
B. A group of new students.
C. A group of visitors.
19. What is the total number of departments in the college?
A. Six. B. Five. C. Four.
20. Where do the teachers in the English department mainly come from?
A. England and America.
B. America and Australia.
C. America and Canada.