第一节（共 5小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
1. How did the woman feel when she was called bythe head?
A. She was pleased.
B. She was relaxed.
C. She was nervous.
2. What is the woman doing?
A. Offering help.
B. Asking for help.
C. Asking for permission
3. Where does this conversation take place?
A. In a bookstore.
B. In a library.
C. In the post office.
4. How much does the man have to pay?
A. 20 dollars. B. 30 dollars. C. 40 dollars.
5. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman will go to the airport by taxi.
B. The woman is asking the man for advice.
C. The woman's car has broken down.
第二节（共15小题；每小题1.5分，满分22.5分）听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. On which day of February will the painting classstart?
A. 16th. B. 18th. C. 20th.
7. How many times a week will a learner go to thepainting classes?
A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times.
8. How much will a member of the Painting Club pay?
A. $ 140. B. $ 100. C. $ 70.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. Where is the man living?
A. 17 Mallett Street.
B. 70 Mallett Street.
C. 17 Marett street.
10. Which house is on fire?
A. Number 16. B. Number 18. C. Number 20.
11. Why is there nobody in the house on fire?
A. They went shopping.
B. They went to work.
C. They went abroad on holiday.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. What is Mr. Carson doing when Mr. Prince callshim?
A. Attending a meeting.
B. Having a talk with his customer.
C. Having lunch with his friends.
13. What’s Mr. Prince’s telephone number?
A. 68621427 extension (电话分机) 4063.
B. 68262714 extension 4306.
C. 68261427 extension 4036.
14. When can Mr. Garson ring Mr. Prince according tothe woman?
A. In the morning.
B. After lunchC. It is not mentioned.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. What do we learn about the woman?
A. She is 20.
B. She is too old.
C. She swims every day.
16. How old was the woman when she was famous?
A. She was twenty.
B. She was thirteen.
C. She was fifteen.
17. What do we learn about the woman from thedialogue?
A. She took part in the Olympic Games.
B. She still swims for international competitions.
C. She used to swim thirty-five miles every day.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. Where did Henry Ford come from?
A. Germany. B. America. C. Australia.
19. How much did Henry get every week when heworked in a machine shop?
A. $2.15. B. $2.5. C. $5.
20. Which of the following is NOT true according tothe speech?
A. Henry began to work for money at the age of 6.
B. As a boy Henry enjoyed repairing watches andmachines.
C. Henry was the inventor of the first car.